25 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes From Amazon You'll Want To Wear
Here's what to wear whilst eating all of that Halloween candy this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sequin flapper dress stolen from the closet of Daisy Buchanan herself. Pair this with some pearls and you'll be on your way to ruining the life of a man named Gatsby.
2. Butterfly wings for an easy and simple costume that requires minimal effort. Throw on some leggings, grab some candy, and prepare to look ~fly~ whilst watching Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween.
3. A mermaid costume because in the wise words of an old crab, the human world really is a mess. Escape the disaster that is 2020 and cosplay as an underwater creature for the night.
4. A PB&J set that, unfortunately, does not come with the crusts cut off. It also doesn't come with a baseball bat.
5. A bat costume made from a delightfully cozy material that would make even your fleece rubber duck pajama bottoms feel uncomfortable in comparison.
6. A retro poodle skirt dress to have you feeling like an extra on the set of Grease. (And not the subpar 2016 remake that aired on Fox, people.)
7. A brilliant Fun Dip number for anyone who has fond memories of ~dipping~ a flavored stick of sugar into a packet of more flavored sugar. Ah, to eat like I did in my youth. What a time.
8. A framed Mona Lisa to let you fix da Vinci's greatest mistake: the brows. Grab some tinted gel, fill those bad boys in, and proudly announce that you've improved a work of art.
9. An inflatable T. rex costume ideal for socially-distanced strolls through the park. Jurassic Park, that is.
10. A glow-in-the-dark catsuit that's pretty damn simple: no intricate makeup, additional accessories, or specific shoes required for this bare-bones ensemble.
11. A Progressive kit so you could get into the spirit of Halloween while also locking in a solid insurance rate. This costume comes with an apron, a wig, a headband, a name tag, and an "I heart insurance" button so spot-on, you can except a royalty check in the mail any day now.
12. A wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man that, uh, will make it look like you have some serious dance moves.
13. A costume kit you shouldn't purchase if you're prone to losing everything. This striped shirt, beanie, and clear glasses kit will be nearly impossible to locate once gone.
14. A ragdoll costume known to have a huge attitude problem. It's always a total nightmare, especially right before Christmas.
15. A voodoo doll costume that comes with a dress, novelty stick, heart pins, and really cool embroidered tights that I would actually want to wear again? We love a costume that can be worn more than once.
16. A warrior costume ideal for the mother who devotes the bulk of their social media accounts to posting about their children. We get it. You love your dragons.
17. A Freddy Krueger costume guaranteed to give you the *evil laughter* sweetest dreams possible. Starring in nightmares? On Elm street? That's the old Freddy Krueger. He's turned a new leaf.
18. An Angelica Pickles onesie so cozy, you'll feel both festive *and* comfortable as you settle in for the night — enormous amounts of candy in hand— to watch scary movie after scary movie.
19. A Ghostbusters jumpsuit complete with five interchangeable name tags and an inflatable backpack, meaning you'll be ready to capture ghouls the second your hotline rings.
20. A no-frills tee-and-cape combo for the ~Gal~ who wants a simple, inexpensive way to get into the holiday spirit this year.
21. A three-piece costume that'll make your Hauntober more ~bewitching~ than ever before. I'm not sure what she's up to these days, but this strikes me as something a present-day Marnie (cc Halloweentown) would wear.
22. OR! A Wicked Witch-inspired outfit you should absolutely NOT put near water. It will melt. Just trust me on this one.
23. A carrot jumpsuit for anyone who would like to provide a stark contrast to ALLLL of the candy being consumed around them.
24. A feline catsuit sure to have to you ~feline~ yourself this October the 31st. Yes, yes, I hear you, you were a cat last year — but this isn't just some simple ears, kiddos! This is a fully thought out ensemble!
25. And last but not least, a fleece knit sweatshirt that any Hocus Pocus fanatic needs to own. This super soft garment is as lit as the black flame candle and can basically act as a substitute for the Halloween costume you just...didn't want to wear.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.