We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A moisturizing cream guaranteed to be the bane of any baby's existence. Why? Your face will be softer than their bottom.
2. A gel-cream moisturizer to give the dry patches on your skin some sweet, sweet relief, while balancing out the excess oil on your t-zone.
3. A tea tree overnight lotion that works tirelessly — ALL FRIGGIN' NIGHT — to tackle blemishes and oil.
4. AND! This mattifying lotion promises the same effects! But this formula is slightly more lightweight, making it perfect to use on the daily.
5. An organic face cream known for being...picky. I don't want to say it's a bully, but let's just say that this formula isn't very fond of chemicals.
6. A lightweight daily moisturizer free of fragrance (AKA you won't feel like you're spreading grandma's perfume on your face every morning).
7. A balancing cream made from freshly-squeezed green tea, sourced from Jeju Island. *sips the crap out of it* *can you balance my insides too?*
8. A fragrance-free cream designed to solve all of of your eczema- and psoriasis-based problems. Now shoo, dry and itchy skin.
9. A paraben-free facial moisturizer infused with collagen to hydrate your face and soften the appearance of wrinkles.
10. A daily face (and body!) moisturizing cream for people with dry to normal skin. This is a miracle product for dryness, itchiness, and breakouts.
11. A gel cream to help skin that is #thirsty. This fast-absorbing, oil-free formula will feel like a tall, ice cold, hydrating glass of water for your face.
12. A 3-in-1 oil-free moisturizer packed with SPF 30 because YOU KNOW WHAT the sun and its mean old rays are out to hurt you. So rude, I know.
13. An almond facial lotion you'll definitely go ~nuts~ for. Why? It soaks into your skin quickly, without leaving any greasy residue.
14. A vitamin C-packed daily moisturizer for skin that shines brighter than all of Rihanna's diamonds, combined. And I assume that she has quite a few.
15. A nourishing cream you'd want to be stranded on a desert island with.* This bottle of miracles can be used as a makeup remover, primer, and — yes — a moisturizer.
16. A snail repair cream (don't be squeamish, it's fine) that promotes skin regeneration. In English? It helps with cystic acne, scarring, and enlarged pores.
17. A heavy duty moisturizer enriched with 👏 shea 👏 butter 👏 to repair super dry, I'm-dying-over-here skin.
18. A soothing aloe vera gel to help your skin retain moisture. It also works great as a post-shave balm, and feels divine on sunburns. (REPEAT: it's made of aloe vera.)
19. A super creamy moisturizer that promises to keep your skin looking and feeling its best — no matter what the weather. (READ: why can't we all just live in Hawaii?)
20. A reparative moisturizer infused with ceramide and niacinamide to soothe your skin, retain hydration, and protect its barrier, thus giving you a baby-soft and even complexion!
Along with ceramide and niacinamide, this moisturizer is paraben-, oil-, and fragrance-free, which makes it an ideal daily face cream for people with sensitive skin!
Promising review: "I am 60-years-old with rosacea and very sensitive skin. I’ve tried several lotions with age related ingredients and I always seem to run into issues with the product either doesn’t work or it’s too strong for my sensitive skin. This lotion is great! I have been using for a few weeks now and it has softened my skin, evened out my skin tone and reduced wrinkles. I’ve already ordered my second tube." –Beth
21. A triple power face moisturizer that's jam-packed with skin-saving ingredients to tackle fine lines and dark spots to give you the brightest and most radiant complexion your vanity mirror has ever seen!
This moisturizer is formulated with ingredients like pro-retinol, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C, which'll all help to firm, brighten, and ~revitalize~ your face.
Promising review: “I have been looking for a hydrating cream to apply to my face that didn't leave me feeling oily. I’m so glad I came across this one. I apply this cream after the hydrating serum. I noticed a difference in my skin after 2-3 weeks of consistently using the products in the morning and before bed.” –Robert Bettinger
Price: $19+ (available with SPF 30, two sizes, and in a fragrance-free option)