Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A rainbow projector that does not include a pot of gold at the end.
2. Before-you-go toilet spray that will leave your bathroom smelling like sugar, spice, and everything nice.
3. Leggings that will keep the color of your underwear a secret.
4. A bag of Sasquatch poop (milk chocolate covered almonds) collected from Big Foot himself. Yes, he does exist.
5. Oil-absorbing sheets that come in the cutest packaging ever. EVER.
6. A highlighting kit that is great for any makeup novice who wishes to ~illuminate~ their features.
7. A Pulitzer Prize-winning book that you won't be able to put down.
8. A cross-country board game that challenges you to travel all of North America in just seven days.
9. Combat boots for people who are sick of stuffing keys, cards, and cash into their back pocket.
10. A disgusting science kit that includes fake snot, blood, mold, intestines, and more.
11. A comforter to help you achieve optimum shut-eye and beauty sleep.
12. A heat-changing mug that is great for all the stargazers in your life. Or, you know, yourself.
13. A shadow box to keep your wallet from overflowing with tickets you don't have the heart to throw away.
14. Fleece joggers you'll never want to take off.
15. A peanut butter cake mix for your dog's next birthday party.
16. A science kit that lets you use recycled material to create a functional, moving robot.
17. A 2-in-1 shower-head that lets you choose from 24 different water flow patterns.
18. A gift basket filled with throwback candies from the 1960s.
19. Hypoallergenic earrings that won't annoy your skin.
20. Elf, for all the cotton-headed ninnymuggins who are counting down the seconds to Christmas.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.