Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
1. Lip glosses that are so cute, even re-applying seems like fun.
2. Photo clip string lights that will let your Pinterest aesthetic dreams become reality.
3. A SipCaddy that keeps you from spilling your wine while bathing. (Although would that be so bad? Hmm..)
4. An affordable accent side table that is great for the poor souls who have yet to win the lottery.
5. A key chain phone charger with an "I won't break on you" guarantee. That's right, no more broken chargers.
6. A set of15 sheet masks that smell delicious and will leave your skin feeling refreshed.
7. Coasters that spell out how you feel about the world 99% of the time.
8. A book by Lauren Graham for Gilmore Girls fanatics who are *praaaying* for another revival.
9. A facial moisturizer that is perfect for skin that needs a whole lot of TLC.
10. A yodeling pickle that just signed a record deal with Weird Al. Unfortunately, it does use auto-tune.
11. A compression sports bra that will help keep the sisters in place.
12. A sloth Christmas sweater that is not ugly, okay?!
13. A hanging Christmas tree for those who don't have space for a six-foot conifer, but still want some cheer.
14. An engraved rolling pin that will help you whip up some ~purrrrfectly~ adorable treats.
15. A Hamilton CD for those who are still saving up to see the actual show. *puts 986 quarters in piggy bank*
16. A Project Runway workbook that will bring out your inner fashion designer. Even if it's buried pretty deep.
17. A hooded sweatshirt that comes in a bunch of vibrant colors and cool designs.
18. Pokémon gym badges for people who were jealous of Ash throughout their entire adolescense.
19. The Dragon Ball season 1 DVD that your inner child will want to watch over and over again.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.