We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Keep some room spray on hand so your apartment can give off the unmistakably floral smell of a fresh spring day instead of the stuffy, musty aroma of a winter that's overstayed its welcome and *will not* take a hint. This stuff comes in a variety of spring-y scents like tulip, rose, carnation, eucalyptus, wild mint, lavender, lemongrass, and more!
Promising review: "This is not that nasty, fake-rose smell. It really does smell like roses, in a good way. I spritz it liberally on sheets and towels when I take them out of the dryer and store them in the linen closet. When I use them a few days or a week later, the scent is light and sweet, very pleasant. Highly recommended for rose lovers." —A reader
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 12 scents, two combos, and three sizes).
2. Cover your windows with a prismatic window film that'll fill your home with gorgeous rainbow reflections when the sun pours through it so you can pretend you're living inside the aftermath of a refreshing spring rainstorm.
Promising review: "This window film is just STUNNING! I used it for the bottom half of my windows on my main floor for added privacy, so I don’t always have to keep my curtains closed! I wasn’t expecting all the beautiful colors the film presents throughout the day. It’s like having crystal prisms all over the house and it changes from minute to minute! Applying it is also very easy, I recommend getting the application kit that is recommended by Amazon." —Stacy M. Ambrose
Get it from Amazon for $10.98+ (available in seven sizes).
3. Add some sunny vibes to your space with a light-up sculpture or sun-shaped mirror to help you feel better on dreary, chilly days.
4. Disguise boring storage as fun decor with a cotton swab-coralling flower here to bring the springtime spirit into your bathroom.
It's also great for toothpicks!
Promising review: "I love this little holder. I have two in black and green! You can remove the little florets to make room for more cotton swabs. Do not overload this thing, or you will struggle with getting it out. I only fill about 10 at a time. This may not be ideal for people with a large household, but I don't mind refilling it weekly. I usually put about 10 swabs in. I like that it keeps my cotton swabs sanitary with the domed lid. Looks very cute on the countertop!" —ag.fabozzi
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five colors).
5. Swap out your bedding for a gorgeous and breathable botanical comforter set if you wanna ensure that your space truly ~blossoms~ all year long.
This includes two pillow shams and one duvet cover.
Promising review: "Usually I would go to a cheap store like Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, or Ross for a bed-in-a-bag set. I looked on Amazon because I wanted the convenience of just ordering it, but I really wanted to get something with a pattern I liked (that would last a long time/not go out of style) so I was on the market for a while. This exceeds all of my expectations! I washed it directly out of the box and it is soft, lightweight but still covering, and so beautiful! I am comfortable bleaching this comforter and would definitely buy it again. I never want to leave my bed!" —Brandalin
Get it from Amazon for $61.99+ (available in five sizes).
6. Or switch to a leafy duvet in case a burst of green in your bedroom will help you fight those winter blues that are still lingering.
Promising review: "I get so many compliments when people see my room. It goes well with the theme I have going on. I would definitely recommend someone to invest in this because it is not only cute, but comfortable on my sensitive skin." — Lynn152020
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $49+ (available in two sizes).
7. Keep your plants in rainy pots so you can get those April showers a-flowin' no matter what month it is.
8. And invest in an indoor watering can to make quenching the thirst of all your plant babies feel a little more like strolling through a beautiful spring garden.
Promising review: "This is my ideal watering can for my small apartment full of small plants. The design is beautiful without being overwrought, it's compact enough to sit in a small space on a shelf, and the capacity is generous enough to water several plants before refilling. It also maneuvers easily under a small tap, like in a standard bathroom sink, for easier filling." —L. Smith
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in three colors).
9. Fill your space with the refreshing smell of May showers thanks to a thunderstorm candle that nails the aroma of petrichor, which is what scientists call the smell that occurs when rain falls on dry soil. The famously complex scent is tough to reproduce due to the variety of factors that can contribute to it (plants, oils, bacteria, and even lightning!), but reviewers say this candle comes astoundingly close.
Dio Candle Company is a Denver, Colorado-based small business run by married couple Natasha and Michael Dio.
Promising review: "This candle smell exactly like petrichor, that early scent when the rain hits the ground, and I’ve been searching for that smell everywhere because is a hard scent to catch on a candle. This is now my favorite scented candle, I bought the small version just to see if it really gives me that early rainy scent and it does, so I will be purchasing the big one." —Yaritza
10. Protect your laptop with a colorful keyboard cover — it'll delight your eyes with spring colors on those days when you wish you could be hanging out in the sun instead of working at your desk.
The cover is compatible with 13- to 17-inch MacBook Pros released between 2010 and 2017 as well as first-generation iMac wireless keyboards.
Promising review: "This is just as pretty as in the pictures! It adheres beautifully to the keyboard, feels great under my fingers (thin and good texture), and is a MUST for preventing dust and spills where you least want them. I'm delighted with it!" —KPW
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in eight colors).
11. And if you're looking to do give your bookshelf a spring refresh, try arranging by color to brighten up your room with pops of vibrant hues.
12. Decorate your fridge and other metal surfaces with adorable magnets like butterflies, ladybugs, and clouds, so you'll feel like spring has finally sprung every time you look their way.
13. And add some fake succulent and flower magnets to really get the spring feeling going if your home is sadly short on real plants.
14. Drown out the obnoxious street noise in your neighborhood with the sounds of a relaxing spring day *for free* simply by queuing up nature sound videos on Youtube! Check out this 11-hour long one of birds and spring forest sounds or this eight-hour one that features the sound of water and birds along with a calming video you'll wanna leave on all day long.
16. Put up some honeybee and butterfly string lights that'll make any room feel a whole lot more cozy, colorful, and spring-like.
17. Add some springy color to your kitchen with heat-safe silicone utensils — they'll make cooking way more ~aesthetic~ in the dull and dreary months.
Each set includes a large and medium spatula, a large and medium spoon, a medium spreader, a medium pastry brush, an egg whisk, and an egg separator.
Promising review: "Great quality!! I’ve been using them for a few months now and they are great! They clean up well with no spots and feel pretty sturdy while using for thick heavy foods. I also use some for sautéing and have had no heat issues or melting. I would definitely buy these again, but at this rate I won’t need to!" —Mizz87
Get a nine-piece set from Amazon for $14.97+ (also available in black and khaki).
18. Make some space for a soil-free AeroGarden Harvest to ensure that you always have fresh herbs on hand even if your outdoor garden hasn't sprung back to life yet. This device makes it easy! Set it up in minutes — no sun or soil required — and it'll tell you when your plants need food or water so they can thrive without the guesswork on your part.
It even comes with a six-pod seed kit and plant food liquid nutrients to get you started!
Promising review: "Got this a couple of weeks ago. I've wanted one FOREVER and was so happy, but didn't let my hopes get the best of me — I can't keep plants alive. At all. Ever. Easy set up with easy instructions and it was done and working its magic in 10 minutes. So imagine my excitement when just a few days later I had a sprout! Then another. Then another! While I thoroughly believe my morning affirmations to the little sprouts work, it's probably the awesome design and ease of use. It tells you when it needs water or nutrients (liquid, in a bottle). It's silent, except for a barely audible trickle sound every hour. You will not regret this purchase!" —Amy V
Get it from AeroGarden for $109.95+ (originally $164.95; available in two colors).
19. Or invest in some convincing fake plants like faux ivy, fake succulents, a faux rose vine, and a trio of fake taro, lotus, and clover plants if you're terrible at keeping living things other than yourself alive, but still want your home to feel like your own personal spring garden.
20. Start putting together a vibrant and beautiful houseplant puzzle because it'll help you you pass the time while winter *sloooooooowly* drifts away. Plus, your eyes will appreciate the vibrant spring colors, especially if it's still gray outside.
Promising review: "I have done a LOT of puzzles, but this one is the best quality I have ever seen. The printed detail is remarkable and the pieces fit exactly together. It has very clean backing as well — not much cardboard lint. Since every single leaf is different, it's really fun to do. Difficult, but enjoyable." —A bookworm
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
21. Place some adorable fruit coasters on your various surfaces for a ~sweet~ way to make your decor feel more spring and summery while guarding against stains and rings.
Promising review: "Are you kidding me? How could anyone rate these anything less than a 5 stars? Mine arrived fairly quickly. They are colorful and the pattern is exactly as pictured. They are wrapped individually. What a good buy! I plan on using mine in a door wreath because they are perfect for decorations." —JZACKCO
Get a pack of seven from Amazon for $4.99.
23. And nix your boring ol' shower curtain for one covered in leaves and flowers so you can feel like you're stepping into a a gorgeous spring garden every time you hop in the shower.
24. Add some rose-covered pillow cases to your couch and bed for a touch of flower power that'll never wilt no matter the season.
P.S. These are only the pillow covers so if you're after some inserts, grab 'em here!
Promising review: "Love, love, love! I can't tell you how pleased I am with these pillow covers. They are gorgeous! They add a beautiful soft texture to the room, and though they appear delicate, they are very well made and durable. Great fit, great price, and great delivery! I highly recommend it!" —Debra
Get a set of two from Amazon for $12.59+ (available in eight sizes and nine colors).
25. And store your keys on a very cool magnetic key holder that'll make you think of refreshing spring rain clouds even if the only precipitation you've experienced lately is sleet.
Promising review: "This is one of the most useful purchases I've ever made on Amazon. I use it every single day to hang my keys. I've had it for at least half a year now it seems. It hasn't lost any magnetism and it holds my car keys, remote start, USB, rewards/gift cards, house and work keys, etc. I'm in love. One of the best purchases I've made." —Makenah
Get it from Amazon for $8.38.
26. Bring the fresh smell of spring air into your shower with a pouch of eucalyptus and lavender *or* some 100% eucalyptus shower steamers — they'll make your bathing and shower experience much more luxurious. The steam releases natural oils that can help clear respiratory passageways and sinuses while helping relax the mind and body.
27. Replace boring plates with a spring-inspired porcelain butter plate set you can use in the kitchen, under planters, or as catchalls for jewelry, keys, and more!
28. Give your home a serious pre-spring cleaning with the help of this guide to making your home cleaner than it's ever been because you don't have to wait for spring to feel like your space has been totally refreshed!
29. Try out a portable light therapy lamp perfect for those moments when the dark days of winter really get you down.
Promising review: "I love this light. It makes me feel way better when it's grim and dark and wintery. It's very bright, and just what I was looking for. I guess my cat missed the sun too, because she makes a point of lying in front of it when it's on. Light therapy for elderly cats: highly recommended. Light therapy for people: also recommended." —Jessa
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
30. Or jump on the TikTok trend and get yourself an LED sunset lamp projector that'll make any room feel like the winding down of a calm spring day. It can rotate 180-degrees back and forth and 360 degrees around the body so you can customize the size, angle, and effects (everything from sunset to rainbow). It's great for photos and videos or for adding a relaxing ambience to your space.
31. Make it feel more like spring at your desk by using a floral mousepad so you can pretend you took the day off work to frolic in the flowers every time you look at it.
32. And pair it with a wireless mouse that comes in a bunch of beautiful pastel colors perfect for springtime!
Promising review: "This is exactly what I needed when my Mac's USB port started acting up — no problems now! Very happy, the light spring/pastel green looks just like the picture. I haven't had to change batteries yet — it's been a month." —Hannah
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in 25 colors).
33. Stock up on broken mosaic tiles so you can turn boring furniture into vibrant, spring-colored art pieces that are much more fun to look at when it's dreary outside.
34. Even if you're still seeing snowflakes outside your window, you can get into the spring spirit with some flower-shaped cookies thanks to these simple flower and hibiscus flower cookie cutters here to help you make stunning baked goods for all your best ~buds~.
35. Create a DIY shag rug with vibrant spring colors by weaving together old T-shirts you haven't worn in forever! Plus, the texture will feel great on your bare feet as you count down the days until you can feel fresh grass between your toes once again.
36. Or splurge on a tufted accent rug that'll basically turn your floor into your own personal botanical garden. Now instead of shivering every time your bare feet hit the cold, unforgiving floor, you can pretend that you're walking on a bed of soft, colorful flower petals thanks to this rug's thick texture.
Promising review: "I’m in love with it! It’s so lush and thick, it feels like a great quality rug. The colors are gorgeous and true to the website. It adds a fun pop of color that’s artsy and unexpected. I expect like my other Anthropology tufted floral rug, it’ll probably shed initially but get better over time." —Customer
Get it from Anthropologie for $98+ (available in six sizes and two colors).
37. Swap out your regular light bulbs for some color-changing, dimmable light bulbs you can control from your phone to add some spring color to your space when it's impossibly gray outside your window.
Plus, these bulbs come with a lot of super cool features! You can set specific times for the bulbs to turn on and off, use their "sunrise" and "sunset" modes to ease you in and out of the day, sync with your music so the lights change based on the rhythms and dynamics of your favorite songs, AND you can use your camera and photos to select the specific color you want your bulb to match.
Promising review: "I love this lightbulb! The app you download for it is very user friendly, and I adapted to it very quickly. You can adjust brightness and the color all from your phone. One of my favorite features is 'scene.' It has a variety of options like 'romantic,' 'reading,' and the coolest in my opinion: 'sunrise/sunset.' Over the span of 15 minutes, it mimics the colors of a sunrise/sunset. It goes from red, to orange, to purple, etc. It’s a very cool lightbulb and I recommend it to all of my friends." —Kristina Adamik
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
38. Keep your produce on display in a cool fruit and veggie hammock if you want your kitchen to feel like the cute lil' farmer's market that doesn't open up until winter has fully cleared out for the year.
39. Welcome your favorite season into your home with a rainbow, sun, or watermelon doormat that'll put a ~spring~ in your step every time you come and go.
41. Sign up for a Planting With P subscription that'll deliver spring vibes directly to your home every month with a wide variety of DIY plant kits, herbs, oils, mists, gemstones, booklets, art cards, incense, jewelry, and more.
Planting With P is Black woman-owned and Brooklyn-based!
Get it from Planting With P for $30/month.
42. Invest in a wood grain diffuser that comes with 10 essential plant oils to keep your space smelling fresh and calming all year long.
Promising review: "Great oils that come with the diffuser! I bought another diffuser and oils from a different company and barely noticed it when it was on. This diffuser however turns my whole bedroom into a wonderful, aromatic haven. Totally in love with it! I will be a lifelong customer especially of the oils. I have never found oils that are so pure and potent -- the very best!" —Joanna Marie
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
43. Transform an empty corner into a home for all your green friends with a floating five-tier shelf here to ~elevate~ your year-round spring experience.
Promising review: "This a great corner shelf! It’s interesting and holds knick-knacks really well. I needed to get a few things out of reach of my toddlers and this works perfectly. It’s very sturdy once it’s attached to the wall. A little tricky to assemble, especially since you have to hold your power drill at weird angles to get screws in correctly. It wasn’t too difficult, though. I did it myself, with only a little help from my daughter to hold it in place so I could step back and make sure I placed it at the right height. I would definitely recommend this product." —maja
Get it from Amazon for $28.99.
44. Hang some LED cloud lights so you can feel like you're falling asleep to a cozy spring thunderstorm every night. Each cloud has eight different light settings (fade, flash, dim, etc.), is battery operated so there are no ugly cords to try and hide, and even includes a convenient timer.
45. And finally, transform an empty area on your wall into a faux forest view window to help cheer up windowless spaces or winter blues. This easy-to-install decal will transport you to the California redwoods no matter where you are!
Its fabric-like material conforms itself to wall imperfections for a bubble and glare-free look. Plus, it won't leave any obnoxious sticky residue behind if you want to peel it off and move it somewhere else at some point.
NOTE: Applying this decal to painted walls, wallpaper, windows, glass, etc. is a breeze, but it's NOT recommended to use on brick, rough concrete, or unfinished wood.
Cats Meow Art is a small Indianapolis-based Etsy shop.