We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of plastic canisters perfect to give things, such as Q-tips, cotton balls, or even bath bombs an elegant look while sitting out on your counter like it's a 5-star hotel bathroom.
2. An outdoor wall sconce to ~brighten~ up the outside of your home and give it an elevated look without shelling out a huge chunk of change.
3. A small wood end table with a rustic feel and an open shelf you can store any books you're reading while still giving yourself an open space on top to set drinks and snacks.
4. A faux bouquet, because flowers are great, but buying fresh flowers is expensive, especially when they die so fast. These beauties will add some life to the room without the fear of seeing them dead in only a couple of days.
5. A marble self-adhesive film to make every surface look 100x fancier and help ensure you get your security deposit back when you move out.
6. A bronze sun wall mirror for a small touch of glamour that will add some ambience and design without overpowering the room. This is a great small touch for anyone who doesn't really know where to start when it comes to decorating.
7. An absolutely beautiful circular velvet accent chair to give a sleek and sophisticated feel to the room and make it look like you've just stepped into Kensington Palace.
8. Adhesive backsplash tiles – people will think you spent hundreds of dollars redoing your kitchen when all you did was peel it off and stick it to your kitchen wall (or shower or wherever else you want).
9. A wood and copper wall hook with leather strap so you can have a place to hang your favorite jackets and bags, and display them like you're living in your own museum of beautiful things.
10. A cord organizer to help you hid any messes that accumulate from pulling in all your devices that are a total eyesore in the room.
11. A three-piece pleated duvet cover set for a simple yet classic look that might just disguise the fact that your mattress and bed frame have seen better days.
12. A floor lamp with a mid-century modern vibe that will actually add a ton of light to the room and brighten it up and make it feel bigger, and in turn, nicer.
13. Some removable wallpaper to bring more color and design into the room without having to commit to it for the next 30 years.
14. A turntable stand so you can finally organize your records in a way that's super easy to actually use and enjoy during the week. The music will enhance the mood of your whole home (and probably your mood too, tbh).
15. A glass coffee table you ~clearly~ need to make a statement in your living room. And that statement is that you are a fashionable person who enjoys having nice things in their home (even if those nice things were not nearly as expensive as they look).
16. A bed frame with drawers on the side so you can store your clothes (or anything else you don't have room for) because your room will feel bigger when it's less cluttered.
17. A set of peel-and-stick floor tiles designed to make it super easy to redo your floor, without having to actually rip out the tile.
18. A shaggy plush area rug you can put in your living room to give it a comfier and homier feel.
19. A static cling decorative window film perfect for giving you privacy without sacrificing natural light that does wonders to brighten up the room and add life to it.
20. A small round nightstand you'll have ~a-round~ for a long time because it will give you a place to set your glasses and phone at night when you go to sleep but won't take over one side of the room.
21. A minimalist table lamp to help you achieve that mid-century modern look without spending a ridiculous amount of money.
22. A sofa table skinny enough to not take up a ton of space but still give you a place to add chic decor pieces and organized storage — from the entryway or even behind the couch.
23. A leather tissue box designed to cover your regular tissue box and make it look ~marble-ous~ in the room. Sometimes it's the little things that make your home fancier.
24. An under cabinet wineglass rack perfect for holding any glasses that are too tall or fragile to be crowded into a cabinet with the rest of your glasses. These will turn heads and make your kitchen feel like a Michelin-star restaurant.
25. A set of soap dispensers to transform your lackluster old bathroom into a luxe spa.
26. And a futon – everyone will think is so so so chic and be so impressed when you share how little you paid for it. Plus, when your friends crash at your place, they won't have to sleep on the floor.