19 More Moments Of Sexual Tension In Movies That Are So Hot, They're Oscar-Worthy On Their Own
Is it hot in here, or is it just...nope, it's definitely hot in here!
We recently asked members of our BuzzFeed Community, "If there was an Oscar given for 'Best Sexual Tension in a Film,' what scenes would've for sure won?" and their hot answers resulted in even MORE great responses! So with that in mind, here are even MORE moments that would like to thank the Academy:
1. The ball scene, Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella (1997)
2. The phone call, It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
3. The sleepover scene, Just Friends (2005)
4. The dance scene, Emma (2020)
5. The haunted house scene, Amélie (2001)
6. The confrontation scene, Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
7. The Laendler scene, The Sound of Music (1965)
8. The date scene, La La Land (2016)
9. The elevator scene, Rogue One (2016)
10. The confession scene, Titanic (1997)
11. The rain scene, Pride & Prejudice (2005)
12. The "Hungry Eyes" scene, Dirty Dancing (1987)
13. The listening booth scene, Before Sunrise (1995)
14. The restaurant scene, Pulp Fiction (1994)
15. The chess scene, The Thomas Crown Affair (1968)
16. The hot tub scene, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018)
17. The drinking scene, The Mummy (1999)
18. The "Come What May" scene, Moulin Rouge! (2001)
19. And finally — The entire movie, Call Me By Your Name (2017)
Now it's your turn! In your opinion, if there was an Oscar given for "Best Sexual Tension in a Film," what scenes would've for sure won? Share your pick in the comments below, and — for more sexy scenes — be sure to check out the initial list!
NOTE: Some entries were edited for length and/or clarity.