4. You either dream of having or already have had lunch on the steps of the Met.
And everyone who sat below you was a peasant.
13. Your knowledge of the New York social scene is completely informed by whether or not they were mentioned in an episode.
Like when Patrick McMullan had an entire episode revolve around his photographs. That’s when you know you’ve made it.
15. You still think that the Empire Hotel must be the coolest place in the whole world.
But… but that’s where Chuck lives!
17. You side-eye Taylor Momsen’s music career because you know she really ought to give that all up and move back in with Rufus.
18. Every Thanksgiving, you hold out the hope that some life-changing event will happen to your family but it’s always super normal and that bothers you.
No full-on family blowout? No kiss and make up at a diner on the Upper East Side? No waffles?
23. And of course, you view Leighton Meester and Adam Brody’s wedding as the ultimate Gossip Girl/The OC crossover episode come to life.
Blair and Seth 4 ever <3
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩