4. You either dream of having or already have had lunch on the steps of the Met.
And everyone who sat below you was a peasant.
13. Your knowledge of the New York social scene is completely informed by whether or not they were mentioned in an episode.
Like when Patrick McMullan had an entire episode revolve around his photographs. That’s when you know you’ve made it.
15. You still think that the Empire Hotel must be the coolest place in the whole world.
But… but that’s where Chuck lives!
17. You side-eye Taylor Momsen’s music career because you know she really ought to give that all up and move back in with Rufus.
18. Every Thanksgiving, you hold out the hope that some life-changing event will happen to your family but it’s always super normal and that bothers you.
No full-on family blowout? No kiss and make up at a diner on the Upper East Side? No waffles?
23. And of course, you view Leighton Meester and Adam Brody’s wedding as the ultimate Gossip Girl/The OC crossover episode come to life.
Blair and Seth 4 ever <3
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯