4. You either dream of having or already have had lunch on the steps of the Met.
And everyone who sat below you was a peasant.
13. Your knowledge of the New York social scene is completely informed by whether or not they were mentioned in an episode.
Like when Patrick McMullan had an entire episode revolve around his photographs. That’s when you know you’ve made it.
15. You still think that the Empire Hotel must be the coolest place in the whole world.
But… but that’s where Chuck lives!
17. You side-eye Taylor Momsen’s music career because you know she really ought to give that all up and move back in with Rufus.
18. Every Thanksgiving, you hold out the hope that some life-changing event will happen to your family but it’s always super normal and that bothers you.
No full-on family blowout? No kiss and make up at a diner on the Upper East Side? No waffles?
23. And of course, you view Leighton Meester and Adam Brody’s wedding as the ultimate Gossip Girl/The OC crossover episode come to life.
Blair and Seth 4 ever <3
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.