We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. CeraVe's moisturizing cream, because it hydrates and nourishes without making your skin feel oily. It's dermatologist-recommended, quick-absorbing, and long-lasting.
2. A happiness journal that'll allow you to finally focus on the things in life that make you unabashedly happy. With so much going on in your day-to-day, slowing down and taking the time to write down what motivates you to wake up every morning can open your eyes to the many blessings around you.
3. A 15-piece makeup brush set with ultra-soft bristles so applying your makeup will become a breeze. The marbled handles and copper accents mean you'll actually want to leave the brushes out on your bathroom countertop.
4. And a cosmetic bag with adjustable compartments to make sure the rest of your makeup collection is well-organized. You want to be able hit snooze a few extra times, not spend twenty minutes looking for a stray eyeliner pencil.
5. An organic blend of olive, lavender, almond, and grapeseed oils to help promote healthy skin, hair, and nails. It can moisturize and hydrate, help correct uneven skin tone, and calm skin irritation.
6. A ridiculously cute narwhal trinket dish that'll hold those everyday earrings and rings you tend to favor over the rest. You need a safe place to keep them since you're always throwing them on before heading out.
7. A 32-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle to keep you on track. The bottle is leak-free, so you can throw it in your bag for all-day use without the fear of spills.
8. A velvety Winky Lux mascara that won't irritate your eyes, but will lengthen your lashes and provide awe-worthy results. We won't blame you if you take a few selfies, too.
9. A Luna Mini 2 facial massager and cleanser — it will wash away dirt and excess sebum on your skin, leaving your complexion brighter and cleaner. Its gentle and fine bristles won't irritate your skin, plus it's totally waterproof!
10. A Rubbermaid produce saver that'll lengthen the lifespan of your groceries by regulating the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide and preventing moisture build-up, slowing down the spoilage process. Now you'll actually get your money's worth of all those fruits and veggies you buy every week.
11. A pair of round sunglasses so you can properly accessorize each day (and have some protection from blinding summer rays).
12. A foam roller that'll target seriously sore muscles and help increase blood flow, enhance flexibility, and extend range of motion. This one is made from high-density foam so it'll support your body weight and won't lose its shape.
13. A pack of incredibly gorgeous silicone straws so you can ditch the traditional plastic one given to you in your iced coffee each morning. The environment ain't gonna save itself.
14. Anti-chafe bands, because having to deal with pain and irritation when you're just trying to look ~flawless~ is too darn annoying. These bands can seriously save your inner thighs from redness and discomfort.
15. A cold brew maker since nothing is as refreshing as an iced coffee with breakfast. It'll also help you save big bucks if you're someone who typically buys coffee every morning (sorry Starbucks).
16. A compostable wheat straw bento box, because an easy way to guarantee yourself a nutritious lunch is to prepare and pack one yourself! Plus, it comes with its own set of cutlery.
17. Magnetic twist ties so versatile, you'll use them all over the house. They can wrangle wire, close snack bags, hang keys, and collect pens. Whatever you use them for, the magnetic ends and silicone bands are so strong, they won't break.
18. Touch-up razors so you can safely remove unwanted peach fuzz and stray eyebrow and chin hairs. The blades are designed with built-in guards so they won't cut your skin, plus you'll receive an extra attachment for super precise eyebrow shaping.
19. A pack of Mighty Patch hydrocolloid patches that'll absorb fluid and pus from inflamed pimples, leaving them smaller and less irritated come morning. After cleaning your face before bed, you can apply the patch directly to the breakout.
20. A cutlery organizer, because you've definitely got your set messily thrown into a kitchen drawer. This organizer will make use of vertical space, leaving more horizontal space in your drawer for other utensils.
21. Cable clips to keep your wires organized and easily accessible throughout the day. You can peel and stick the clips to whatever surface, like your desk, bedside table, car dashboard, or kitchen counter.
22. Oil-blotting sheets so you never again have to worry about a greasy face halfway through the day. One sheet will soak up any excess shine, leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft.
23. Maybelline Instant Rewind Treatment Concealer with a sponge applicator tip that'll treat dark circles and under-eye puffiness so you never have to deal with that one coworker who greets you with a "are you sick?" when you walk through the door. NO, Susan, I'm just tired.
24. An exfoliating brush to use on your body to remove dead skin, exfoliate and unclog hair follicles, and increase circulation. It can be used on wet or dry skin, but many reviews recommend using it in the shower!
25. A pack of charging cables of varying lengths for your iPhone so you're never without a juiced-up battery. With the option of a 10-foot cord, you'll be able to plug your phone in while comfortably lying in bed.
26. Or a phone charging pad if wires aren't your thing. It's compatible with iPhones and Samsungs.
27. A bottle of Bach Rescue Remedy stress reliever designed to help relieve those everyday feelings of tension that tend to creep up without notice. It's non-habit forming and is made from a blend of natural ingredients.
28. A felt bedside caddy that'll hold essentials like glasses, a TV remote, and cell phone, because once you're in bed, you don't want to move for anything. The back flap tucks under your mattress so the caddy stays firmly in place all night long.
29. A hypoallergenic memory foam body pillow you can wrap yourself around every night. It won't lose shape and due to the breathable fabric, it won't cause you to overheat.
30. A slide-out storage cart that'll allow you to benefit from those tiny spaces in your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room. You can use it for spices, laundry detergent, or extra rolls of toilet paper. The best part? You can tuck it away and out-of-sight once you've gotten the item you need.
31. Mario Badescu facial spray, because it can hydrate, cool, and re-energize your complexion thanks to its formula of green tea, cucumber, and peppermint essential water. You can spritz some onto your face when your skin is feeling tight.
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: