We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A felt purse insert to finally bring some order to the black hole that is your bag. It has 13 pockets total with a zippered middle pocket that can be removed. Say goodbye to days of lost chapsticks and misplaced sunglasses.
2. A gift bag and wrap organizer that'll make every holiday, birthday, and special occasion a breeze. With 10 pockets, you'll be able to store all of those half-used rolls of wrapping paper and gift bags you INSIST on keeping. A gift bag for your nephew's future fifth birthday? A must-keep, obviously.
3. A U-shaped shelving system for your cabinets, because vertical space is a thing that can be super useful when utilized! Plus, you have all those leftover Advil bottles you need to properly stack. It makes sense to keep buying little bottles of Advil because you forget how many you actually have at home, right?
4. A storage ottoman to wrangle all your shoes, sweaters, sheet sets, and literally anything else you may have lying around your floor. It'll also double as extra seating and free up space on "The Chair" where you currently dump everything.
5. An expandable shelf that'll organize that messy space under your sink where things just pile up with zero order. This is a great solution for cleaning and bathroom supplies, toilet paper, and hair products.
6. Shelf dividers, because we all know that stacking things can lead to one nightmare of a pile. These dividers will keep miscellaneous items upright and sectioned (AKA – two organization must-haves).
7. A set of containers for your medicine cabinet so you never have to scramble when you're running out the door but need a spritz of dry shampoo. Now everything will be neatly displayed and easy to spot.
8. A rotating makeup organizer to store makeup brushes, at least 15 lipsticks, 35-40 bottles of varying sizes plus other makeup accessories including perfume, nail polish, and eyeliner. AKA — your intense and fully-stocked makeup collection will finally have a place to call home.
9. A set of drawer trays for utensils, desk accessories, or tools. You can mix and match which you want in each drawer, so the customization process is entirely up to you. Plus, you'll finally have a place for all those random rubber bands, pens, and nails that overcrowd your infamous junk drawer.
10. A car trunk bin that'll create more room for all the rando stuff you throw in your trunk (extra pair of flip flops, reusable shopping bags, that spare tennis racket you swear you'll use). The sturdy polyester won't tear and the built-in handles allow you to move the organizer from car to car.
11. A waterproof cord traveling case, because you have a phone charger, a laptop charger, a few extension cords you keep on-hand, a charger for your wireless vacuum, and a couple other wires you've held onto over the years but aren't really sure why. Now you finally have a safe place to keep them.
12. Basic clear plastic storage boxes so your attic can go from an absolute-chaotic-mess space to decently-labeled-and-rather-tidy space.
13. A pack of space-saving, vacuum-sealed bags to decrease the original volume of its contents by 80% so you can store a ton of bulky items like sweaters, throws, and duvets. You can also rid your drawers of all those old camp and college tees you refuse to get rid of just yet.
14. A bamboo monitor stand with various customizable nooks and crannies so you can declutter your desk and bring some sense to all the paper clips and permanent markets you collect.
15. And a three-drawer file cabinet to hold overflow paperwork and file folders. It's an ideal place for important paperwork since the three drawers lock (keys included).
16. Seat gap fillers you can slip your change, cell phone, receipts, and other miscellaneous items into so your cupholders stay clean. Who knew cupholders were actually meant to hold cups and not used napkins?
17. A hanger stacker, because I'm pretty sure you're currently dealing with an absolute mess of hangers at the bottom of your closet or tossed in a bin somewhere.
18. A 24-pocket door-hanging sleeve that'll turn the task of organizing into a simple process. It's super versatile and can be used for a wide range of objects like cleaning products, charging cords, and pantry items.
19. A four-piece organization set including four under-shelf baskets. You can use them for food wrap, different boxed foods jammed in your pantry, desk items, magazines, or notebooks. The more random, the better!
20. A carabiner so you have one (and only one) spot to collect hair ties. Your wrist can only hold so many!
21. A wood-handled storage box for bathroom products (hello dry shampoo, hairspray, hairbrush, and straightener) or for all those home decor magazines you keep for future inspiration. You'll get to them eventually.
Documenting your life now that it's perfectly organized:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: