We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Avarelle tea tree and calendula oil–infused pimple patches that'll clear up pesky breakouts overnight by sucking out all the gunk and pus trapped underneath the skin. Gone are the days of freaking out over your latest blemish.
2. Dip clips you can attach directly to your vehicle's air vent so you never have to deal with a naked nugget again. Plus, you'll never have to deal with a sauce spill inside your cup holder because that has happened one too many times.
3. A portable door lock that'll install within seconds to give you a greater sense of security while staying in that AirBnB your bestie booked because it was "so much cheaper" than choosing a traditional hotel. *stares at door suspiciously*
4. Bottle cleaning tablets so you can finally reach the bottom of your water bottle or tea travel mug without having to furiously scrub or get your entire arm wet in the process of trying to reach all the nooks and crannies.
5. A waterproof, rechargeable cooler light to help you see what type of brew you're grabbing once the sun goes down (and the party actually starts). All you've got to do is turn it on and toss it in.
6. Nail and cuticle oil made from jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E that'll target weak nails to restore strength and soften cuticles. If your nails are constantly breaking or peeling, this is for you!
7. A silicone dishwasher net to securely fasten cups, plates, and bowls from flying around mid-cycle. You're trying to *adult* so preventing your glassware from breaking has now become your top priority.
8. A compact bug bite suction tool that removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants to visibly reduce swelling and itchiness. You can use it directly on mosquito, bee, and wasp bites and stings.
9. A two-in-one candle holder ideal for your holiday table! You can go from pillar candles to tea lights in a matter of seconds, so there's zero chance you won't get that Insta-worthy shot of your perfectly decorated table.
10. Or a self-extinguishing candlestick so don't have to worry about burning a candle late at night when you're most at risk of falling asleep. As the candle burns lower toward the holding point, the cap will fall forward to put out the flame!
11. A Goodful digital food scale with a conversion chart etched directly onto the top to guide you mid-recipe. No more sticky fingerprints all over your phone as you try to figure out how many cups are in a pint. Or teaspoons in a tablespoon.
13. Leaf scoops to make yard work 10x easier, because we've all been suckered into helping with the fall cleanup. Yes, jumping into a leaf pile is fun...but collecting them not so much.
14. Touch-up razors so you can safely remove unwanted peach fuzz + stray eyebrow and chin hairs. The blades are designed with built-in guards so they won't cut your skin, plus you'll receive an extra attachment for super precise eyebrow shaping.
15. A stick-and-play marble wall toy for kids that can improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The best part? Since it sticks on the wall, it'll save space in their room and can work in classrooms as well.
16. A watering funnel so your plant care regime can be that much tidier. It looks like another leaf, but it's really your solution to annoying windowsill drips and splashes!
17. Dishwasher cleaner tablets, because just putting things in the dishwasher for a quick spin may not be enough. *gasps*. Gross smells and lime can build up in your dishwasher, so these tablets will clean your machine for future spotless washes.
18. A Christmas tree stand that'll immediately adjust to the width of the trunk to make setup a breeze. It can support a tree up to 10-feet tall, so yes, go crazy this holiday season.
19. And! A wireless Christmas tree fire alarm, because the absolute last thing you want to experience during the holiday season is a fire. It'll blend in with ornaments, but comes equipped with a heat sensor to detect high, potentially dangerous temperatures.
20. A hair finishing cream to help tame those annoying baby hairs that surround your face and fly around no matter the weather or how much you try to control them. Sleek buns, we will master you.
21. Glossier's Brow Flick that'll help define your brows in a natural way. You can increase your arch, add color and definition in areas lacking hair, and extend the tail of your brow for a fuller look.
22. Stackable ice trays so you can make stick cubes that'll fit into your insulated bottle. The silicone bottoms mean you can easily pop the ice out, instead of furiously banging the tray against your kitchen counter. Yes, we've been there, too.
23. Silicone reusable bags that'll do just about anything: marinate, sous vide, store leftovers, and hold snacks. They can go in the dishwasher, the freezer, or the microwave! AND they are airtight and latex- and BPA-free!
24. Blue-light blocking glasses so your eyes aren't absolutely killing you by the end of the work week. If you stare at a computer (and your phone) way too much, then these are for you!
25. Charcoal air fresheners for your shoes or gym bag that'll banish all smelly smells probably lingering in your apartment. They'll absorb excess moisture, preventing mold, mildew, and bacteria build-up.
26. A makeup setting spray made with tea extracts to prevent fine lines and caking, even after hours of wear. It's fast-drying and non-sticky, so your skin won't be left feeling tight. Your 10 p.m. makeup will look just as good as your 9 a.m. makeup.
27. A jewelry cleaning brush, because no one should deal with dull diamonds. This brush will make them sparkle just like the first day you bought them.
28. An OXO dish squeegee to clear leftover food from dishes, countertops, and sinks. It'll make your cleaning process that much easier so you don't have to waste water. Less water = lower water bill.
29. A Fur-Zoff pet hair remover for carpet, couches, clothing, and bedding. Just imagine a household and car that's not covered in pet hair. Imagine.
30. CeraVe's moisturizing cream, because it hydrates and nourishes without making your skin feel oily. It's dermatologist-recommended, quick-absorbing, and long-lasting.
31. A 32-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle to keep you on track throughout the day. The bottle is leak-free, so you can throw it in your bag for all-day use without the fear of spills.
32. A Rubbermaid produce saver that'll lengthen the lifespan of your groceries by regulating the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide and preventing moisture build-up, slowing down the spoilage process. Now you'll actually get your money's worth of all those fruits and veggies you buy every week.
After seeing these products:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: