We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Adhesive underarm sweat pads, because we've all suffered from some intense perspiration stains. They're ultra-light, hypoallergenic, and non-scented. They'll keep you dry even in moments of panic so you don't have to worry about wet marks.
2. And individually-packaged, aluminum-free deodorant wipes for quick touch-ups on-the-go. The organic aloe and chamomile will soothe your skin, leaving you dry and refreshed before your lunch appointment.
3. Oil-blotting sheets so you never again have to deal with a greasy face from too much perspiration. One sheet will soak up any excess shine, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
4. And a makeup setting spray made with tea extracts that'll prevent fine lines and caking, even when you are overheating. It's fast-drying and non-sticky, so your skin won't be left feeling tight.
5. An ice roller so you can massage your way to relief and a normal body temperature once you arrive home for the night. You can target the area around your eyes if you feel puffiness or just want to calm the skin after sun exposure.
6. An insulated Hydro Flask stainless steel bottle that'll keep your water cold for a full 24 hours so you can cool yourself down when you feel like you're literally on fire. It's BPA-free, incredibly durable, and spill-proof.
7. A mini wireless desk fan to cool you down this summer during mornings of sweltering heat. Everyone's experienced getting to work literally drenched in sweat.
8. And a portable, handheld fan with two speeds, because there's no part of the day when you're not sweating. You might as well be prepared the moment you wake up.
9. Cotton crew-neck T-shirts so you can be comfortable during the hotter months. They'll become your go-to shirt to throw on for errands, doctor appointments, or evening plans.
10. A memory foam pillow with cooling gel so you can stay cool as a cucumber while snoozing. The outer cotton shell is soft and breathable, while the inner shredded foam will conform to your head and shoulders.
11. And a temperature-regulating comforter that'll wick away moisture, leaving you cool and dry all night long. It means you'll finally be able to sleep through the night without waking up in a sweat.
12. A Menopod cooling device for anyone who always feels like they're sweating from (wildly inconvenient) hot flashes. It'll provide the cooling relief of an ice pack, but without the annoying watery mess of melted ice.
13. A cooling towel that'll be super handy during and after workouts, but can be used at any point of the day. To cool yourself down, all you've got to do is wet the towel, wring it out, and let it work its magic.
14. A cooling face mask to lower your skin's temp, leaving you totally refreshed. It'll moisturize, hydrate, and restore your skin back to it's natural state. You can use it right before bed after a long day of...sweating.
15. A cold brew maker, because nothing is as refreshing as an iced coffee when you're past the point of overheated. Sipping on a cool drink is scientifically proven to make a hot day 10x more manageable.
16. An anti-chafing balm to give your thighs some sweet relief during long, active days. You can use it if your bra rubs, too. And the best part – it's made of Vitamins A, B, E, and F so it's hydrating and non-irritating to skin.
17. Traceless Invisibobble hair ties that'll lift your strands off your neck, helping to cool you down almost immediately. The number one rule of being someone with long hair during the summer months is always having something to get it out of your face.
18. A Lasko standing fan for your bedroom, living room, or kitchen. With three speeds, you'll be able to get some extra air when your AC isn't cutting it. Since it's tall and narrow, it can easily be tucked into the corner of a room.
19. Cooling socks to keep your feet dry while out and about. The cushioned heel with help with blisters, while the ventilated technology will keep your feet from sweating inside your shoes.
20. A bra liner that'll help with sweat stains in that embarrassing location. They'll sit against your skin under your bra and soak up any perspiration that would otherwise show through your shirt.
21. A casual T-shirt dress you can wear out, but remain cool in. The loose-fit of the dress means you'll get enough ventilation to stay comfortable, plus it can easily be dressed up for a date night.
22. And a prescription-strength deodorant to apply every morning before you leave the house. Might as well be prepared before you even step outside!
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: