26 Products That'll Make You More Prepared Than You've Ever Been
These products will help you get ahead and stay ahead.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A car safety hammer that can break windows and cut through seatbelts in the case of an automobile emergency.
2. A charging cable bracelet so you're never caught with a dying phone again. Now you'll always have a connecting wire ~on hand~.
3. And to give your phone juice, this portable charger will boost you back to 100% quickly and efficiently. A bonus? You can use the above charging bracelet to connect your device to the charger.
5. A migraine relief stick for anyone who has experienced the pain of a really, really bad headache. It's made of a mixture of essential oils to relieve tension and stop oncoming pain in its tracks.
6. Noise-cancelling headphones that are comfy, have good overall sound, and won't break the bank. Next time your coworker pulls out carrots for a snack, hit them with a look and slide on these.
7. A decked-out weekly planner with monthly grids so you can keep track of every upcoming appointment, meeting, birthday dinner, etc.
8. An anti-slip solution for those who are constantly nagged by sliding glasses. This will keep them in place!
10. A fabric shaver and lint remover so you never again become self-conscious in a meeting when you feel like everyone is staring at your sweater instead of listening to your bright idea.
11. A pet water bottle designed to provide your pooch with a place to lap up water. Future walks will be a breeze!
12. A Wallet Ninja that won't crowd your card holder and has 18 functions that are sure to come in handy.
13. A keychain flashlight because trying to unlock your door in almost pitch-black darkness is, uh, really damn hard.
14. Clinical strength antiperspirant wipes so you don't have to worry about working up a sweat during your next workout or subway trip.
15. An acne remover kit because popping pimples with your fingers can be harmful to your skin and super unsanitary.
16. A portable electric razor you can use on both dry and wet skin so you never again have to panic when you need that mid-vacay touch up.
17. A lens and screen cleaner because having foggy eyeglasses or computer screens is the most frustrating thing. Plus it's embarrassing when your laptop goes black and you can see all your yucky fingerprints!!
18. A handheld steamer to remove any and all wrinkles from your clothing before you head out the door.
19. A bottle of the infamous Bar Keepers Friend that'll tackle the most stubborn stains and marks. It works effectively on stainless steel, brass, bronze, copper alloys, aluminum, ceramic, porcelain, glass, and corian.
20. A1001 Things Every College Student Needs To Know guide because entering college with very little knowledge of what to expect can be scary!!
21. Or maybe Stock Investing For Dummies to break down the process of selecting and managing different investments to create a strong and profitable portfolio.
22. Travel-sized Poo-Pourri so you'll always be ready when ~doody~ calls and operation leave-no-trace commences.
23. A reusable grocery tote to squash the need of plastic bags. We stan environmentally friendly products!
24. Pre-heels blister prevention spray for those who are tired of sacrificing the back of their feet to look banging in a pair of heels.
25. A weekly pill organizer to help you stay on track with vitamins and necessary medications. The best part? The compartment is compact and can easily be thrown in your bag.
26. And finally, a Zipuller because we've all strained our arm trying to grab that darn zipper that is justttt out of reach. Why waste time trying to get your clothes fully on in the morning when you could be getting extra sleep???
Looking for more ways to better yourself in 2019? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.