We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An automatic shutoff safety outlet to prevent the daily panic attack when you realize you might have left something on that *definitely* should have been turned off before you left the house. Controlled by a single button, you can set how long you want the plugged-in device to get power.
2. A hair finishing cream that'll tame those annoying little hairs that surround your face and fly around no matter the weather or how much you try to control them. You won't have to waste time in the morning trying to achieve that perfect sleek bun.
3. A pair of blue light–blocking glasses for reducing digital eye strain. If you sit in front of a computer for hours on end, then these are for you! They can leave your eyes feeling less dry and tired by filtering out short wavelength blue light emitted by screens.
4. A weekly planner with monthly pages, because nothing helps like keeping detailed track of what's going on in your life and what's to come. The pages are bleed-resistance and it features a contacts page, notes pages, inner pocket.
5. A set of interlocking bins to keep that infamous junk drawer clean so you don't have to spend an hour searching for something you need asap. Everyone knows organization = less stress.
6. A 32-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle, because you've been struggling to drink water regularly for months now and the constant dehydration is causing headaches. Keeping regularly hydrated can help with your skin and hunger level, so staying on top of it can greatly benefit your health overall.
7. A pet hair remover that'll make having your cat and/or dog on sofa way less worrisome. All you've got to do is roll the brush forward and backwards to pick up stray hair and lint. Come the holiday season you won't have to last-minute frantically vacuum the entire house to prevent Aunt Susan from dropping a line about how her allergies are acting up.
8. A lavender pillow spray, because a quick spritz before bed is the perfect solution to nighttime worries. It'll eliminate any ~weird~ room odors, leaving behind a fresh and light lavender scent that'll help lull you into a sound slumber.
9. A pack of tea tree and calendula oil–infused pimple patches that'll begin to clear up breakouts overnight by sucking out all the gunk and pus trapped underneath the skin. Gone are the days of freaking over your latest blemish.
10. A set of mesh laundry bags so you can separate lights from darks and delicates from non-delicates to keep laundry organized. That way, you can just pop the bags into the machine instead of desperately searching for items at the bottom of your bin. It'll cut down on lost socks and time wasted looking for that pair of underwear.
11. A monthly bill planner, because it's super easy to get caught up in handing over your credit card without keeping track of exactly how much you're spending. It includes an account tracker, monthly savings tracker, debt payment log, check ledger, monthly budget worksheet, and weekly/daily expense trackers.
12. Coty Airspun oil-reducing and setting powder you can use on top of your makeup to soften the overall look of your skin and reduce shiny buildup. You'll never have to worry about looking like a lil grease monster before walking into a big meeting or blind date.
13. A scratch remover for cars that'll buff out surface scrapes that would otherwise cost you big bucks at a repair shop. Now you don't need to rush home and have a meltdown in your driveway the next time a little bump or bruise occurs...
14. A concentrated mold and mildew gel remover so you don't have to worry about your parents ridiculing the state of your bathroom when they come over for dinner. No more frantic cleaning sessions before the doorbell rings.
15. A handheld garment steamer to save you time during your morning routine so you're not sprinting out the door, forgetting your wallet and phone along the way. It'll heat up in under two minutes, so say goodbye to your iron.
16. A clip-on waterproof LED light for your pet so night walks aren't spent frantically searching for your pooch in dark. The lights can also be clipped to a jacket, keys, or backpack for helpful illumination.
17. A bottle of Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go toilet spray to mask any nasty odors so you can finally poop at your S.O.'s place. Oh last minute sleepover? Yes, I'd actually love to stay over.
18. A magnetic cloud key holder that'll provide the perfect place to store your keys overnight so you don't waste time in the morning searching your entire home for them. It's super powerful and can hold multiple sets.
19. And once you're out the door in a flash (thanks to your trusty key holder), a set of key caps to know which key goes into which lock will save you from frustratingly rustling through your crowded keychain.
20. A stain remover that'll rid of juice, yogurt, sticky ice pop and whatever else your child decides to drop during the car ride home from the park. If you have to spend another dollar on your car, you'll probably have a conniption.
21. A magnetic menu board to end the guessing game on Sunday afternoon when you look at the week ahead and begin to figure out what you've got going on and when you'll have time to cook.
22. A high quality foam pillow, because a good night's sleep means more energy throughout the day to successfully tackle life's toughest tasks. This ventilated pillow will keep you cool, won't need constant fluffing, and will mold to the shape of your head.
23. Bissell Stomp N' Go stain lifting pads so you can treat your pet's next indoor accident immediately (and effectively). It's great for wine, blood, and coffee, plus it doesn't require you using your hands! Watching your pooch lift their leg and go can make your stress level rise immediately, so knowing you have a go-to method for removal will help you from entering crisis mode.
24. A Migrastil roll-on stick that'll disperse peppermint, spearmint and lavender onto your skin if you start to feel head pain as a result of a particularly stressful day. You can apply it directly to your temples and the back of your neck for some relief.
25. A gift wrap organizer to make wrapping presents a breeze this holiday season. It'll store those numerous rolls of holiday paper, plus ribbons, bows, and tape. It won't do the shopping for you (apologies), but at least you won't be up till 2AM wrapping gifts this year!
The less stress, the better!
Nothing helps you chill out more than a much-needed vacation. Check out the best carry-on bags you can get on Amazon and the best accessories for a long flight. And if relaxing on the beach helps you de-stress, check out the best places to buy bathing suits online.
For more products, check out: