We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community what products they use to remove their makeup. Here are their (super helpful) answers!
1. Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm that starts as a solid but then gently melts into a oil to wipe away any and all grime.
2. Raw coconut oil to cleanse and moisturize your skin. It's unrefined, kosher, and sourced from hand-picked coconuts. It's also really great for hair masks!
3. Banila Co's Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm works without stripping your skin of moisture and washes off as a foam.
4. IT Cosmetics' Bye Bye Balm is made with collagens, peptides, and antioxidants to combat years of wearing pore-clogging foundation.
5. The Makeup Eraser cloth wipes away everything with just a splash of water. Helloooo money saver!
6. Albolene's Moisturizing Cleanser will become your go-to for removing makeup and healing dry, cracked skin.
7. The Body Shop's Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter is great sensitive skin types thanks to its creamy, soothing texture and vegan formula.
8. Garnier's Micellar Water — a suitable option for face, eyes, and lips. It's paraben-, fragrance-, and sulfate-free.
9. Aveeno's Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes unclogs pores *and* helps even out skin tone and texture.
10. Bioderma's Sensibio Micellar Water is ideal for those with oily skin (hello T-zone). The solution is oil-free, so it'll leave your skin feeling smooth and light.
11. Pure olive oil — it's delicious on a salad and some say it's great at cleaning off your skin! Who knew?!
12. Boscia's Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil purifies, brightens, and clears up your complexion.
13. Clinique's Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser — an excellent choice fo anyone who experiences Rosacea. It'll calm your skin, reduce redness, and gently moisturize all at the same time.
14. Almay's Eye Makeup Remover Pads target removing your fabulous mascara and eye shadow after a long day of werking your look.
15. Philosophy's Purity Cleansing Gel — sometimes you need a really deep clean that'll get rid of impurities and all makeup traces after a night of dancing and this will help you get that.
16. Dermalogica's Precleanse Oil washes away sunscreen, sweat, pollutants, and layers of foundation, bronzer, and concealer.
17. Neutrogena's Towelettes with a texture so soft, your face will actually thank you for the wipe down.
18. Pacifica's Beauty Cactus Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic for all skin types — it's cruelty-free, hydrating, and super powerful. It also is made from coconut and grapefruit water.
19. Glossier's Milk Jelly Cleanser — it's made from the same cleansing agents found in contact solution, so you know this product can eliminate dirt and makeup.
20. The Face Shop's Rice Water Bright contains vitamins A, B, and E, minerals, and ceramides. What are ceramides? They're lipids that'll moisturize your skin and build up its natural barrier.
21. BareMinerals' Oil Obsessed Total Cleansing Oil (if you're looking for an effective wash resulting in smooth skin, fewer breakouts, and zero dry spots).
22. And finally, Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser. It's so popular, you should just give it a shot. You won't regret it.
You at the end of a long, makeup-wearing day:
Are you a beauty queen? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.