We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An elegant brass lamp with a marble base that won't take up space nestled in the corner of your bedroom or living room. The on/off floor pedal can be tapped quickly for instant light as you're reading in bed or watching some Netflix before drifting off to sleep.
2. An indoor/outdoor rug to provide your floors with some cushion and warmth. With the low pile, it will withstand the elements and stand up to high-traffic areas. Plus, the muted colors will work with any color scheme.
3. A refrigerator rack so you can declutter your kitchen counters. It'll hold your paper towels, dish rags, salt and pepper shaker, and those other miscellaneous items that seem to hog space.
4. A bar cart to create the perfect little serving station in your dining or living room. It can be used for drinks or food and rolled into any room. Plus, the additional wrap-around gold bars mean items will stay in place as it's moved around your home.
5. A rope basket, because chances are you have a ton of ~stuff~ lying around with no sensible home. Rope baskets are the perfect solution to miscellaneous items that desperately need to be collected! And they are a major step up from those ugly plastic bins you used in college.
6. A blanket ladder to hold spare throws that literally cannot fit draped across the back of your couch. It's also a great solution for scarves, towels, or extra clothing.
7. A side table that can double as a nightstand, which you probably didn't even have room for in your dorm room. The leather hammock underneath can house magazines or books, while the drawer can hide a television remote.
8. A velvet accent chair so you can create a little vignette moment in your bedroom. With memory foam padding, it'll provide a comfortable place to sit, but can also play home to all those clothes you never seem to put away in your closet once taken out.
9. Shell dining chairs that won't be bulky in your dining room, but will still be comfortable for guests. They can even be used in an office space, so consider them an ideal option for your home!
10. A home desk, because working from your bed hunched over your laptop is killing your productivity. Now you can spread out and have room to work instead of trying to balance your computer on your lap.
11. A four-tier bookshelf for every knickknack and book you may be hoarding. Its clean-lined, industrial feel can easily fit into any decor style.
12. A corner shelf to use for plants and picture frames without having to sacrifice desk or floor space.
13. A framed wall mirror so you can actually see what you look like in the morning. You're used to vying for mirror space in your dorm's shared bathroom, but now you can properly primp before heading out the door.
14. A legit bed frame with storage room underneath, because having your mattress on the floor isn't cute or trendy anymore. This frame will give you 13 inches of newfound space for shoe bags, pull-out containers, and luggage.
15. A seven-piece frame kit so you can ditch your old dorm posters and build the gallery wall of your adult dreams. In total you'll receive one 12"x16", two 8"x10", and four 6"x8" frames. Oh, and all the mats are removable!
16. A sophisticated laundry hamper with a lid to block smells, two compartments to separate lights and darks, and removable bags for easy transport to your washing machine. BLESS.
17. Room-darkening drapes so you can get some shuteye *and* enhance your space's decor in a subtle way. Drapes are an opportunity to play with color and design and can be the perfect finishing touch to a room.
18. A storage ottoman that can provide extra setting, act as a foot rest, or even house your coffee mug! How? The cushioned top flips over to uncover a wood serving tray.
19. A wall-mounted mail holder with key hooks and a chalkboard, because you've got realtime adult bills to pay now, so staying on top of them is 100% a priority. Plus, you'll be able to jot down reminders for yourself. BTW – you gotta book your own doc appointments now...worst part of adulthood.
20. A plant-inspired shower curtain to liven up an otherwise blah space. You can add a bit of color and pattern (and some faux greenery) to personalize your home exactly to your liking.
21. A compact sofa for your tinier than imaginable apartment. We all start out small, so getting a sofa that fits your space, but is also high quality, is key.
Cheers to a real, adult apartment!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: