We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what they consider to be the worst decisions teens on TV shows have made. Here are some of the most unbelievable replies:
🚨Warning: Spoilers Ahead!🚨
1. When Emily from Pretty Little Liars dated Paige, who once tried to DROWN her.
2. On One Tree Hill, when Peyton chose to believe that psycho Ian was her brother just because he said so and they have the same color hair and eyes.
3. When Topanga from Boy Meets World turned down going to Yale for Cory.
4. On Gossip Girl when Chuck betrayed Blair by trading a night with her to his uncle in exchange for a hotel.
5. When Ellie from You ignored Delilah's warning about Henderson and hung out with him at his house.
6. On Shameless when Debbie got pregnant on purpose.
7. When Archie from Riverdale pleaded guilty to a murder he didn't commit so his family wouldn't have to endure a trial.
8. When Donna from That '70s Show decided to forgo college to live with and try to marry Eric.
9. "When Rory from Gilmore Girls decided to sleep with Dean while he was married to Lindsay."
10. When Callie from The Fosters went off with that pimp in place of another girl.
11. And also when Callie and Brandon hooked up even though they were foster siblings and soon after became adoptive siblings.
12. On Glee when Rachel threw away her Broadway dream role for a TV show that flopped.
13. When Archie from Riverdale thought that the best disguise for his vigilante persona was a black hood even though there was a black-hood serial killer in the town two years prior.
14. On The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina when Sabrina resurrected Harvey's brother.
15. On 13 Reasons Why when everyone let Ani into their group.
16. And lastly, all of Pretty Little Liars when Emily, Aria, Spencer, and Hanna never told their parents or the police they were being blackmailed and threatened.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.