Having people ask if they’re natural. Like excuse you but I don’t need to put a crayon to my face to make them look like this.
My mom wouldn’t let us hang out with friends unless she had their phone number, their parents phone number, their parents names, their parents jobs, a photo, home address, itinerary, and nearest bus station. I could always hang out with my friends because my school had a database with most of the info, but my sister rarely could.
I was at school walking to the office when I saw a man walking towards it, but he was walking really slow and dressed in black head to toe. Like a hat and trench coat creeper style. So of course I thought he was here to kill us all, and ran into the office until I realized that it was Val Kilmer and he was there for his son.
Doing anything in Los Angeles on the weekend during tourist season is horrible so all of these are so relatable. Just go on a Wednesday.
The entirety of Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame terrified me until I was 12. I still can’t watch the scene where they throw tomatoes at Quasimodo without covering my eyes.
Response to Where Season 4 Of “Game Of Thrones” Went Wrong:
I agree witb some points in the article, like the over use of rape at Crasters Keep and tbe misinterpreted twincest rape, but the point about the Watchers on the Wall is complete opinion. I have read the books and love the show; the show has beem great from the beginning but this season felt lackluster. Some characters’ plots were strechted out and mishandeled. There was also the wrong characterization of characters like Dany (who is strong, but not exactly stoic and does not fall easily for Daario) and Jamie (who is supposed to be redeming himself somewhat). Then there is the fact that we didn’t see enough of Oberyn, outside of brothels, for his death to have enough serious impact on the audience besides the “heres a good guy, lets kill him” thing. This season would have been better if they finished Dany’s, Arya’s and Bran’s season plot lines at ep 6 or 7 to spend: more time at the Wall, more time at the Eyrie, more time on Oberyn and Tyrion buddy time, and more time on Brienne and Pod so that LS could be introduced. There also shpuld have been less time in Kings Landing. I felt that, from a writing perspective, this whole season was mishandled where it should have shone.
Response to Movies You Should Never Watch With Your Parents:
Unhung Hero, it’s a documentary about penises.
- aescalante "Everything You Need To Know About Uni..."
- aescalante "Stunning Short Film Breathes New Life..."
- aescalante "This Little Kid Listening To "Wr..."
- aescalante "QUIZ: Which Disney Prince Is Your Tru..."
- aescalante ""Guardians Of The Galaxy" Line Up In ..."
- aescalante "The 17 Most Glorious Moments From One..."
- aescalante "This Comic Will Make You Fall In Love..."
- aescalante "35 Things Puerto Ricans Know To Be True"
- aescalante "Awesome Mash-Up Of The Most Popular Y..."
- aescalante "The "Doctor Who"/"Nigh..."
- aescalante "16 Items That Are On The Christmas Li..."
- aescalante "31 GIFs That Will Make You Laugh Ever..."