1. Lionsgate announced Monday that Australian actress Stef Dawson will play Annie Cresta in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1 and Part 2.
The third book in Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games trilogy is being split into two films, the first released Nov. 21, 2014, the second Nov. 20, 2015. Both will be directed by The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’s Francis Lawrence.
2. Annie is the beloved of former Hunger Games champion Finnick Odair (Sam Claflin), and her story is very, very sad.
3. Here is Dawson’s show reel of her work in Australia, posted in 2012.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.