We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A champagne stopper perfect for anyone who likes to enjoy a glass with dinner or mimosa with brunch — but doesn't want to feel pressure to finish the bottle in the same day. This little tool reseals it, so it stays fresh and bubbly for longer.
2. A set of bed bands that'll work super hard to keep the corners of your fitted sheet in place so they don't pop off and try to escape every chance they get. Plus, this means you won't have to fight to get the sheet on all four corners as often — that itself is a chore.
3. A Thaw Claw designed to defrost meat seven times faster. All you have to do is suction it to your sink, fill the sink with water, and then put the frozen food under the claw. It will be defrosted in no time — and you'll never have to scrap your dinner plans because you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer last night...
4. A Zipuller for anyone, including myself, who has struggled to get a dress (or any other article of clothing) zipped up in the morning while screaming, "There's got to be a better way!" Here it is. Now you can get dressed with ease and move on to more important things.
5. A Double Dipper dip clip you can clip to the air vent in your car to hold your favorite sauces for your fries and chicken tenders in the car, no prob. Road trips will NEVER be the same.
6. A pasta-measuring tool here to save you from yourself when you are cooking pasta and usually just eyeball how many noodles to put in, ending up cooking enough for a family of six. This small device will make sure you make the right amount so you're not left with loads of leftovers.
7. A beard bib for anyone who just may *scream* if they walk into their bathroom one more time to find their counter covered in hair. This "bib" will catch all those little suckers and ensure they end up in the garbage, keeping your bathroom spotless.
8. An EZ Off jar opener, because I can't be the only one who's abandoned making dinner and simply ordered takeout because I couldn't get a jar open.
9. Wad-Free, which is about to change your laundry life. Don't believe me? This seemingly boring square thing attaches to the corners of your sheets to help them dry faster, be less wrinkled, and stop them from encompassing everything in the drier into a tangled mess. It's a pretty ~neat~ tool, if I do say so myself.
10. A grease bag with the ability to hold up to 32 ounces so you have a place to pour the extra grease from your pan instead of "accidently" pouring it down the drain and hoping for the best. 😬 Plus, the packaging is compostable, so you can just throw it in the trash when it's full.
11. Some reusable heel inserts because it is the year 2021, and we are saying a big N-O to getting blisters while wearing shoes. These fit right into the heel and make sure your favorite cute flats are actually comfortable enough to walk in for longer than 10 minutes.
12. A cooler light so you can easily grab a hard seltzer without ~fishing~ your hand around the cold ice water for a good five minutes till you find your favorite flavor. It has an auto-shutoff after 20 seconds, so you won't drain the battery. Plus, it will impress your friends who open your cooler and immediately exclaim, "How ~cool~ is that?!?"
13. A freezer tray to store the extra herbs you buy when your recipe calls for four tablespoons of fresh parsley...but the grocery store only sells it in bushels meant to serve hundreds.
15. A pair of horizontal glasses to help you read, watch TV, or play games while in the perfect, most comfortable position possible. Plus, they prevent neck and eye strain!
16. A large teardrop sponge designed with an adjustable strap, making it so much easier to apply your foundation because you know you won't get it all over your fingers. Plus, the sponge is made to prevent product waste, and the round and pointed ends mean you can get into all the details of your face.
17. A pair of wireless sleep headphones so you can listen to music, a podcast, or even white noise to help you fall asleep without having to lay on uncomfortable earbuds that die in the middle of the night and wake you up in a panic with the "doo doot" sound.
18. A Bluapple produce extender that works for three months to keep your produce from wilting when you look away for one second. Now you'll actually be able to enjoy all the fresh produce you bought with your hard-earned money.
19. AirFly, a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any other wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you can enjoy all the free entertainment without being forced to bring two sets of headphones or use the crappy ones they have the AUDACITY to charge for on some flights.
20. A hard-boiled egg timer so you don't have to google "How to make hard-boiled eggs?" every time you try because you can never remember how long it takes. Just plop this in the water with your eggs, and the color will change to show you how boiled they are, taking all the guesswork out of it. It's an ~egg-cellent~ lil' gadget, I say.
21. The Wand, a handheld filter designed to remove histamines and sulfite preservatives, which are the ingredients in wine that can cause you to wake up with a nasty headache and hangover. It's also supposed to bring oxidized (aka bad) wine back to life so you don't have to dump that bottle you didn't quite get a chance to finish.
22. A bacon sponge for green solution to getting rid of excess grease from foods like bacon. It is made with organic cotton "unpaper" towel, absorbs 20 times faster than other materials, and is reusable and compostable. Sunday brunch will never be the same.
23. A luggage-mounted cup caddy so you have a place to hold your coffee (and water or snacks!) while you make your way through the never-ending terminal to find your gate. You'll never spill your coffee while trying to answer a text again!
24. A portable paw cleaner you most definitely need if your pup seems to go out of their way to find mud when you're out on a walk and then won't sit still while you try to towel them off. Just fill this cleaner with water, dunk their paw in, and the silicone bristles will do all the hard work for you and get the mud off.
25. A shortcut keyboard cover here to make it super easy for you to remember all the shortcuts for Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, and more so you don't have to have 50 Post-it notes with every shortcut cluttering up your space.
26. A Baker's Edge brownie pan because everyone deserves a chewy, delicious edge piece of brownie without a fight. This pan fits box mixes, and the shape makes it easy to spread the batter, leaving you with a tasty treat sure to be a crowd pleaser.
27. Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner so good, it won't budge, even if your boyfriend takes you out to dinner where you think he's going to propose, but instead he dumps because you're not "serious" enough.
28. A handheld bag sealer here to ensure you never get excited to eat your favorite chili-and-lime tortilla chips from Trader Joe's, only to realize that they've gone stale with the lackluster bag clip you have. This small device uses heat to reseal any bag, leaving whatever's inside fresh and ready for you to enjoy.
29. An easily washable drip catcher made to fit around your faucet to stop water from pooling around it every time you do the dishes. It's the small things in life that make the biggest difference.
30. A knit satin-lined winter beanie to not only keep your head warm but also protect your hair from damage and moisture loss. Say goodbye to hat hair. That will not be a problem anymore. 🙌
31. A universal nail polish bottle handle to give you a ~hand~ while painting your nails by giving you more control, so both hands come out looking like you got a professional mani.
32. A set of seat gap fillers so you'll never experience the feeling of having your phone fall between the seat while you're driving, knowing it's going to take about 10 minutes to retrieve it from the black hole down there.
33. A Stealth core trainer perfect for anyone who needs a litttttle extra motivation to get a workout in. This tool is a video game balancing board where you use your abs to get high scores. How cool is that?!?
34. The Safety Nailer, which is about to be your new favorite tool when using a hammer and nail. I can't be the only one that avoids using a hammer and nail because I'm terrified of slamming the hammer into my fingers, right? RIGHT?!?!?
35. A Pet House candle because even if you love them dearly, your pets can still make some of the worst odors ever, and nobody should have to live with that. This candle is specifically designed to tackle those smells, so you'll want to stock up on a couple of the scents.
36. An inverted umbrella designed to fold the part that gets wet down, which keeps you (and the floor) around you dry.
37. A knife specifically designed to make a clean cut through tomatoes so you don't have the juice squirting out everywhere, making a mess in your kitchen. You'll be surprised just how much of a difference this makes when crafting your delicious salad for lunch.
38. A Kettle Gryp great for anyone who wants to try a kettlebell workout without having to commit to buying another piece of heavy equipment. This device wraps around a dumbbell to transform it into a kettlebell and make it super easy to hold on to.
39. A StirMate automatic pot stirrer that'll basically be your sous-chef when you don't have any help in the kitchen, as it stirs whatever is in your pot while you focus on the next steps in your recipe.
40. A digital tape measure to help you measure exactly so you're not guessing and hoping for the best when you buy furniture that you *think* will fit in your home.
41. A rechargeable lighter so you can light candles in seconds with a simple switch. Then when it runs out, you simply have to charge it instead of going out to buy a new one.
42. A vibrating alarm clock you need if you get up super early in the morning and want to save your relationship from the wrath of the partner who usually gets rudely woken up before they need to be.
43. An auto-shutoff outlet for anyone who has stopped in a cold panic after they leave their house trying to remember if they've turned off their curling iron or straightener (🙋🏻♀️). Simply put this in the outlet, plug your device in, and hit the button to set the timer. Then you can go about your day knowing that you won't accidentally burn your house down.
44. A Kochblume spill stopper you can put on top of your pot and then walk away knowing that the water won't overflow onto the stove whenever it finally decides to boil.
45. A dog waste bag holder to give you a spot to stash that stinky bag of poo so you don't have to awkwardly hold it in your hand (but as far aways as possible) until you find a trash can to throw it into.
46. A toilet night-light designed with a sensor so it will turn on as soon as you stumble into the bathroom, eyes closed. You won't have to turn on the light, which always wakes you up, causing it to take longer for you to fall back asleep.
47. And a Bartesian cocktail machine ideal for anyone who loves a good craft cocktail but doesn't want to have all the ingredients at all times for them. This machine will make your favorite cocktail — from a whiskey sour to a cosmopolitan — in seconds with only a push of a button. Happy hour at home just became happier hour.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.