9. Stephen Colbert makes a reported $4 Million as host of “The Colbert Report.”
Neilson Barnard / Getty Images
8. “Late Night” host Jimmy Fallon rakes in $5 Million.
Jason Kempin / Getty Images
7. Jimmy Kimmel earns $6 million annually for his late-night gig.
ABC, Richard Cartwright / AP
6. Conan makes $12 million.
Brian Snyder / Reuters
5. The only lady in the bunch, Chelsea Handler, scores $12.5 million of her E! gig.
Lucas Jackson / Reuters
4. Craig Ferguson of “The Late Late Show” has a solid salary of $12.7 million.
Martin Grimes / Getty Images
3. While Jon Stewart is making bank with “The Daily Show” at $14 million.
Stephen Chernin / Reuters
2. Jay still comes in second with his $15 million.
Matt Sayles, File / AP
1. But the reigning king, David Letterman, tops them all with his whopping annual salary of $28 million.
CBS, Jeffrey R. Staab / AP
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›