9. Stephen Colbert makes a reported $4 Million as host of “The Colbert Report.”
Neilson Barnard / Getty Images
8. “Late Night” host Jimmy Fallon rakes in $5 Million.
Jason Kempin / Getty Images
7. Jimmy Kimmel earns $6 million annually for his late-night gig.
ABC, Richard Cartwright / AP
6. Conan makes $12 million.
Brian Snyder / Reuters
5. The only lady in the bunch, Chelsea Handler, scores $12.5 million of her E! gig.
Lucas Jackson / Reuters
4. Craig Ferguson of “The Late Late Show” has a solid salary of $12.7 million.
Martin Grimes / Getty Images
3. While Jon Stewart is making bank with “The Daily Show” at $14 million.
Stephen Chernin / Reuters
2. Jay still comes in second with his $15 million.
Matt Sayles, File / AP
1. But the reigning king, David Letterman, tops them all with his whopping annual salary of $28 million.
CBS, Jeffrey R. Staab / AP
Here Are The Top Stories
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."