27. “Let Your Head Go”, Victoria Beckham.
Best lyric: “Let your head go / Shake your body free / Cos tonight the beat’s gonna get you / Let your head go / Baby trip for me”.
26. “I’ll Be There”, Emma Bunton.
Best lyric: “I may have to go in body, but my soul is with you still / When you think of me, I’m by your side to guide you from all ill”.
25. “Feels So Good”, Melanie B.
Best lyric: “Lovin’ you, lovin’ you, is the easy part / Now I know, now I know, what to do with it / Me and you, me and you, keeping it tight / Cos two of a kind makes us so right”.
24. “A Mind Of Its Own”, Victoria Beckham.
Best lyric: “My hearts got a mind of it’s own / Won’t listen to a word I say / Doesn’t it know that I get hurt too / When it acts that way”.
23. “Calling”, Geri Halliwell.
Best lyric: “No man is an island / That’s an empty sin / Discovery is a journey / Just have to let me in”.
22. “I Want You Back”, Melanie B ft. Missy Elliott.
Best lyric: “I think I want you back / Your love has made a deep impact / I know it might sound wack / But damn I think I want you back”.
21. “Not Such An Innocent Girl”, Victoria Beckham.
Best lyric: “I’ve got a secret rose tattoo / I’m dying just to show you”.
20. “Tell Me”, Melanie B.
Best lyric: “Now I see you didn’t have no self esteem / And all you loved was Mel B’s money”.
18. “Downtown”, Emma Bunton.
Best lyric: “Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city / Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty / How can you lose?”
17. “Goin’ Down”, Melanie C.
Best lyric: “I’m singin’ it loud and I don’t care / I’m singin’ it proud everywhere / I’m singin’ it loud and I don’t care / I’m singin’ it proud everywhere, ha, ha, ha”.
16. “Free Me”, Emma Bunton.
Best lyric: “Now free me, let me lose to love you / Yeah how I long to seduce you”.
15. “Ride It”, Geri Halliwell.
Best lyric: “You’re the DJ, I’m the song / Take me out and turn me on / Let yourself go / I’ll be riding it”.
14. “Take My Breath Away”, Emma Bunton.
Best lyric: “Every waking day you take my breath away / With every word you say you take my breath away / You look at me that way, baby come what may / I hope that you’ll always know how to take my breath away”.
13. “Bag It Up”, Geri Halliwell.
Best lyric: “Bag it up, don’t drop the baby / Boot him out, no buts or maybe / Wind him up and make him crazy”.
12. “It’s Raining Men”, Geri Halliwell.
Best lyric: “Humidity is rising / Barometer’s getting low / According to our sources / The street’s the place to go”.
11. “Lift Me Up”, Geri Halliwell.
Best lyric: “(Lift Me Up) When the day is over / (Take me up) When the sun is going down / (Show me love) I will be your angel now”.
10. “Maybe”, Emma Bunton.
Best lyric: “Maybe it’s nothing / Maybe it’s all just in my mind / Maybe I’m foolish / Maybe it’s just a waste of time / But I don’t think so / Maybe I definitely know / Why do I keep fooling myself? / Why can’t I let go?”
9. “Look At Me”, Geri Halliwell.
Best lyric: “Look at me / You can take it all because this face is free / Maybe next time use your eyes and look at me / I’m a drama queen if that’s your thing baby / I can even do reality”.
8. “Never Be The Same Again”, Melanie C.
Best lyric: “I thought that we would just be friends / Things will never be the same again / It’s just the beginning it’s not the end / Things will never be the same again”.
7. “Mi Chico Latino”, Geri Halliwell.
Best lyric: “Take me back to my sweet lavida / Find my love my dolce vita / Show me where i need to go / Donde esta mi chico latino”.
6. “What Took You So Long”, Emma Bunton.
Best lyric: “What took you so long? / What took you all night? / What took you forever to see I’m right? / You know, I treat you so good / I make you feel fine / You know, I’ll never give it up this time”.
5. “Northern Star”, Melanie C.
Best lyric: “I have learnt my lesson well / The truth is out there I can tell / Don’t look back and don’t give in to their lies and goodbyes / Northern Star”.
4. “I Turn To You”, Melanie C.
Best lyric: “I turn to you / Like a flower leaning toward the sun / I turn to you / ‘Cos you’re the only one”.
3. “Out Of Your Mind”, True Steppers and Dane Bowers ft. Victoria Beckham.
Best lyric: “You’re out of your mind / Gonna make this really easy for you / I’m not out of my mind / Gonna show you I’m not crazy / Boy, you’re wasting my time /
I’m not wasting your time”.
2. “When You’re Gone”, Melanie C and Bryan Adams.
Best lyric: “Baby when you’re gone, I realise I’m in love / Days go on and on, and the nights just seem so long / Even food don’t taste that good, drink ain’t doing what it should / Things just feel so wrong, baby when you’re gone”.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.