3. Have you ever been as excited about anything as this little girl is about this train?
4. Or this puppy, regarding snow?
6. Now, look at Macaulay Culkin wearing a T-shirt of Ryan Gosling wearing a T-shirt of Macaulay Culkin.
7. Have you seen this video of Taran Killam re-creating the entire music video for Robyn’s “Call Your Girlfriend” at 4:30 a.m. in the SNL writing room?
8. DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CORGI CHRISTMAS SLEIGH?!?!
10. Like this American soldier at an Allied base in 1942 and his tiny pet kangaroo.
11. Even better when they are best friends FOREVER, like these two.
12. These two just met for the first time, but they are already buddies.
16. DANCE BREAK!!!!!!
18. Whee, here are some baby ducks going down a waterslide!
21. Look at this deeply relatable kid who just wants to be friends with Spider-Man.
23. And sometimes, Bill Murray just crashes your totally random party.
He does this all the time, apparently.
24. Denver feels bad so that you don’t have to.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›