2. The timeline begins with Brave, set in the Dark Ages. It explains why animals can have human characteristics.
In the movie, Merida discovers magic and accidentally turns her mother into a bear. Other inanimate objects come to life, too.
9. The Incredibles’ Syndrome uses this technology in attempts to create a genocide.
“Syndrome creates the ‘killbot’ that learns the moves of every super-human.” But this killbot turns on him, suggesting that machines and inanimate objects are trying to get rid of their biggest threat, aka humans.
This also affects the plot of Toy Story 3.
14. In the meantime, a new super species is born.
“The monsters’ civilization is actually Earth in the incredibly distant future… It’s possible that the monsters are simply the personified animals mutated after the diseased earth was radiated for 800 years.”
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- Super Bowl 50 recap: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑