1. Host a fancy potluck dinner to let everyone show off their cookin’ skills…
2. …or a yummy dessert potluck!
3. Do a bunch of crafts with all your gal pals. Bonus if it’s crafty gifts for each other!
4. Throw a slumber party and do all the games you used to play in high school.
5. Everyone puts on sweatpants and heads to your favorite bar…
You’re not here for style and grace. You’re here to get some drinks with your girls.
…or get totally gussied up and paint the town red!
Don’t worry about the dudes out there. You’re just here for each other!
6. As soon as you all get together, gather your phones. There shall be no texting tonight – especially to any significant others.
7. If you don’t live near your gals, schedule a Skype date, and be prepared for multiple calls.
8. Recite a poem you wrote specifically about your buds. (It’s ok if you cry, because poems.)
9. Send your BFFs flowers and have the message card read something pro-lady.
10. Make an actual photo collage of you guys, instead of with an app on your phone. Make art!
11. Challenge yourselves to not wear a bra all day, and just see how much more comfortable you’ll be.
12. Slap anyone around you if they say the word “single” in your presence.
13. Spend the night writing more inspiring phrases to go around Dove chocolates.
You can do better than this.
14. Give each other extremely outrageous makeovers or try to figure out winged eyeliner together, once and for all.
15. Buy a bunch of couple-specific Groupons all together and go take advantage of the sweet deals around your town.
16. Break your phones out but only to livetweet whatever is playing on Bravo when y’all are together.
Because nothing is better than gossiping about people you don’t even know.