1. 13 Things Only Siblings Understand
Did you grow up with siblings? Because if you did, this video will speak to you on an incredibly deep level. (2:10)
3. When Being Pulled Over Is Awesome
Can being pulled over by the police ever be a good thing? Yes it can, as this wonderful prank from Break’s Prank It Forward campaign demonstrates. (4:47)
5. Dog Tries To Fly, Fails Adorably
It’s really important to believe in yourself. But it also makes sense to know your limits. (0:27)
7. The Totally Freaky Internet Privacy Prank
These people were asked to do an interview about online privacy. They didn’t realize that the interview would show them how little privacy they actually have. (2:48)
9. A Beautifully Simple Response To Hate
Honey Maid received some hateful comments for their recent “This Is Wholesome” ad, which featured gay and mixed-race parents. Their response was simple and lovely. (1:44)
11. True Facts About The Octopus
“To the octopus, human sex looks really, really boring, like we’re just saying hello to each other.” Yup, octopuses are weird. (6:14)
13. Bulldog Puppy Kisses Baby
Slobbery kisses are the best kisses. They just are. (0:49)
15. #WEWILLRUN, An Incredibly Powerful Look Ahead To The Boston Marathon
The first Boston Marathon since last year’s tragedy is still over two weeks away. But the goosebumps you get from this video will make you want that race to start ASAP. (2:08)
17. Stop That Van!
This week in security camera theater: A FedEx delivery man who’s definitely had better days. Wait for it. (1:01)
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.