1. Is there really any such thing as keeping things to yourself anymore?
2. We went out on the street and asked a bunch of people to do an interview about online privacy.
3. What they didn’t know was that the interview was actually about their online privacy.
4. While the people talked about how private they were online, we had a crew in a van looking them up.
5. At first, we asked them about personal details we could’ve guessed.
6. And then started casually dropping really personal things about them we found online.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›