1. Is there really any such thing as keeping things to yourself anymore?
2. We went out on the street and asked a bunch of people to do an interview about online privacy.
3. What they didn’t know was that the interview was actually about their online privacy.
4. While the people talked about how private they were online, we had a crew in a van looking them up.
5. At first, we asked them about personal details we could’ve guessed.
6. And then started casually dropping really personal things about them we found online.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.