1. Secret Agent Man, Johnny Rivers.
Correct lyric: “Secret agent man.”
2. I Wanna Rock N Roll All Night, Kiss.
Correct lyric: “I wanna rock and roll all night, and party every day.”
3. Some Nights, Fun.
Correct lyric: “Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck.”
4. Rock the Casbah, The Clash.
Correct lyric: “The shareef don’t like it, rock the casbah, rock the casbah.”
5. Black Velvet, Alannah Myles.
Correct lyric: “Black velvet in that little boy’s eyes.”
6. Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme, Will Smith.
Correct lyric: “Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin’ all cool, shootin’ some b-ball outside of the school.”
7. Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana.
Correct lyric: “A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido.”
8. Times Like These, Foo Fighters.
Correct lyric: “I am a street light shining.”
9. Hounds of Love, Kate Bush.
Correct lyric: “I found a fox caught by dogs.”
10. Enter Sandman, Metallica.
Correct lyric: “Sleep with one eye open.”
11. Bad Moon Rising, Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Correct lyric: “Don’t go around tonight, you’re bound to lose your life.”
12. Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins.
Correct lyric: “Highway to the danger zone.”
13. Black Betty, Ram Jam.
Correct lyric: “Whoa, Black Betty (bam-ba-lam), whoa, Black Betty (bam-ba-lam).”
14. Hit Me with your Best Shot, Pat Benetar.
Correct lyric: “Hit me with your best shot.”
15. Higher Love, Steve Winwood.
Correct lyric: “Bring me a higher love.”
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.