74. Elizabeth Hurley, the devil in Bedazzled (2000).
73. Sting, Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen in Dune.
No idea what he’s doing here. Or in most of the movie.
72. Bruce Payne, Charles Rane in Passenger 57.
71. Jonathan Hyde, Van Pelt in Jumanji.
70. Ray Winston, George McHale in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
69. Sean Connery, Sir August de Wynter in The Avengers.
67. Cary Elwes, Ella Enchanted and Twister.
To be fair, Cary Elwes may not have made the most effective villain, but he made an EXCELLENT farm boy in The Princess Bride.
66. Art Malik, Salim Abu Aziz in True Lies.
65. Peter Cook, the devil in Bedazzled (1967).
64. Roger Allam, V in V for Vendetta.
63. Tom Hollander, Lord Cutler Beckett in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest, At World’s End.
62. Sean Pertwee, Detective Virgil Kane in The 51st State.
61. John Hurt, Percival Graves in King Ralph.
58. Robert Carlye, Renard in The World is Not Enough.
57. Timothy Dalton, Neville Sinclair in The Rocketeer.
56. David Suchet, Nagi Hassan in Executive Decision.
55. David Warner, Edward Dillinger/Sark in Tron.
54. Sean Bean in Goldeneye and National Treasure.
Winter is coming :(