1. To be honest, when you were applying to university you had no idea what you wanted to do.
6. But then you get there, and it’s non stop “so is that just colouring in?” jokes.
9. And if they’re not mocking you about colouring in, they think you just learn flags and capital cities all day.
10. Or they accuse you of studying geography to avoid doing any hard work.
12. But you know this, so you can’t get too angry.
13. Having said that, when you meet people who still doubt global warming it’s hard not to get a bit angry.
14. You soon realise that there’s a tense rivalry between human and physical geographers.
15. Now human geography really is easy.
19. In fact, you Syria-sly love a good pun.
20. You know that Michael Palin is always right.
21. And that geography degrees often lead to big things.
Michael Jordan, Prince William, and Mother Teresa all achieved geography degrees.