1. Rihanna had the time of her life watching the World Cup final at the Maracanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday night.
2. Even though she had a Brazilian flag painted on her neck and Pelé’s name on her cheek it was obvious there was only one team for her…
4. The pop star was seen enthusiastically supporting Joachim Loew’s side throughout the final against Argentina.
5. She was happy to pose with fans.
9. As she has done throughout the tournament, Rihanna live-tweeted the game to her 36 million followers.
13. She was happy to see Mario Götze enter proceedings just before the end of the normal 90 minutes.
14. And then he only went and won it.
17. Then the party really started.
18. Somehow she managed to get her hands on Götze’s Man of the Match trophy.
20. But it didn’t end there, Rihanna even got her hands on the actual World Cup as she met the German players after the game. Klose was a little starstruck…
23. Fittingly, there was a lot of kissing by everyone.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›