- retrovertigo "Secret Of Evermore Was The Most Under..."
Wow how have I never heard of this game? Looks awesome.
- retrovertigo "22 DIY Ways To Make Your Whole Life Neon"
- retrovertigo "21 Incredibly Simple Photoshop Hacks ..."
- retrovertigo "Watch Bill Hader Commentate On A Cut ..."
- retrovertigo "Food Secrets Of NBC's "Hannibal""
- retrovertigo "Inside Steve Jobs' Mind-Blowing P..."
- retrovertigo "Here's That "Hoarders"-Themed Fas..."
Isn’t it though?
- retrovertigo "Crazed Soccer Fans Marching Through S..."
- retrovertigo "22 Absolutely Essential Diagrams You ..."
- retrovertigo "Lil Bub's Vines Are The Best Vines"
- retrovertigo "The 11 Hottest Hunks In Video Games A..."
- retrovertigo "24 Reasons Everything Looks Better In..."
- retrovertigo "45 Amazing Vintage Polish Posters Of ..."
- retrovertigo "Sassy Magazine's "Twin Peaks" Fas..."
- retrovertigo "How To Make Your Own Succulent Corsage"
I’ve attempted the ketchup cup one on a couple of occasions and I couldn’t get it to work. It just sort of rips.
- retrovertigo "28 Adorable DIY Gadget Cases"
- retrovertigo "41 Ways To Reuse Your Broken Things"
- retrovertigo "35 Money-Saving Home Decor Knock-Offs"
- retrovertigo "51 Insanely Easy Ways To Transform Yo..."
- retrovertigo "25 Brilliant Lifehacks For Your Tiny ..."
- retrovertigo "22 Dreamy Art Installations You Want ..."
- retrovertigo "Someone Made An Exact Physical Replic..."
I was not expecting to Fallout 3 on Buzzfeed, but omg I want one!
- retrovertigo "14 High Fashions Straight Out Of Our ..."
The only thing thing that freaked me out bad was the Wheelers. When I was a kid I saw someone across the street dressed as a Wheeler on Halloween and I just froze in fear and refused to go any further.
Response to 10 People "Caught" Sleeping By Their "Babe":
Yeah, that’s what I was gonna say since they get increasingly obvious. I even made one after that first one was being sent around.
- retrovertigo "27 Hilarious Quotes From Japan's ..."
- retrovertigo "14 Cute DIYs To Make An Old Band T-Sh..."
I never found this scary as I kid (I thought it was funny) but apparently the Greedy from the Raggedy Ann and Andy movie was nightmare fuel for a lot kids. Ok maybe the whole movie was nightmare fuel.
Uh, I’m sure she did choose to marry him because a) the leaders of North Korea are seen as gods and b) they are rich and living in luxury while the rest of the country suffers.
- retrovertigo "31 Totally Wearable Vintage Archie Co..."
Response to The Harry Potter Books Are Getting New Covers:
If I remember correctly it was because they thought American children didn’t want to read about “philosophers” and “sorcerer’s stone” kept the whole magic theme in play. But it feels like they didn’t realize the Philosopher’s Stone is an actual thing from alchemical lore that grants immortality, which would make more sense in the context of the book.
Of course she isn’t. It’s just an exaggerated title side-show promoters would use to get people to buy tickets, since no one really knew what they were in for until they were in the door. People like the “alligator man” would be advertised as hybrid creatures and have posters that would depict a person with the body of an actual crocodile, when really it was just a dude with a scaly looking arm or something.