1. Shopping at Wegmans is essentially a journey through a small, beautifully maintained, self-sustaining city.
Especially if you visit the flagship Pittsford store, the Rochester-based chain’s most glorious outpost and my personal hometown supermarket.
You’ll find a bakery, deli, pizzeria, French patisserie, cheese shop, caterer, butcher, sushi counter, coffee shop, florist, pharmacy, take-out food, sit-down restaurant, home goods store, oh, and some groceries, I guess.
7. And the fish department may the most baller of all.
13. The bakers there can fulfill your wildest cake dreams.
And make Instagram videos while they do it.
20. The elegant restrooms are an IDEAL location for taking selfies.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.