Drunken sailor objects to being compared to Democrat
1. This missive, from a retired drunken sailor.
3. This unhappy shopper in York.
4. This romantic gesture.
6. You can always trust Viz readers.
8. This international aid expert and Daily Mail reader.
9. This contender for the best thing ever sent to The Sun’s Dear Deidre column.
10. This short and to-the-point letter to The Daily Telegraph in 1913.
12. This teenage diary entry from 1969, with its keen sense of history.
17. H Moody, who is frightened of the rat apocalypse.
20. When someone wrote this really concise letter about Barnet FC.
22. You can always rely on “Eggy Pump” to say something profound.
23. Whoever tried to link a (not entirely true) story about a massive shark to the UK’s immigration story.
24. When someone sent in a picture of pancake that looks like Alfred Hitchcock.
25. When this person compared Mumford and Sons to a horde of invading Nazis.
It reads: “The closer we get to the Mumford and Sons concert in Troy, the more I think I know how the French must have felt as the Nazi forces were marching across Europe and into Paris.
“An army of darkness has aligned against the city of Troy. These people are going to roll into our quiet little town and there is seemingly nothingwe can do about it. They are going to leave a path of destruction in their wake. I have no doubt there will be laws broken, morals destroyed, drug and alcohol paraphernalia left behind and a football stadium destroyed.”