He’s a submission specialist.
An incredible high-flyer.
Heavily influenced by the Japanese style of wrestling.
Which means lots of kicks and knees to the skull.
2. He has the greatest beard ever.
3. He has one of the most simple yet powerful chants of all time.
YES! YES! YES!
And basketball courts.
The celebration continued at halftime at the MSU/Ohio State basketball game.
4. He got a “clean win” over John Cena at Summer Slam 2013.
Clean win: No interferences, sketchy refereeing, or typical bad guy tactics. For a “clean win” to occur is very rare, especially when it’s over John Cena, WWE’s top “babyface” (protagonist).
6. He won the peta2 Libby Award for Most Animal-Friendly Athlete.
He has an awesome goat face.
7. He’s super passionate about his pressed juice…
16. He’s a strong advocate for the environment.
17. His engagement photo with WWE Diva Brie Bella proves they are the world’s most adorable tree-loving hippie couple.
21. He hangs out with The Muppets.
It seems WWE doesn’t believe in Daniel Bryan.
But that won’t stop him from being the greatest man alive.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.