1. There is a Bible verse on the bottom of every In-N-Out cup.
2. Same with Forever 21 bags.
3. Mary Kay Ash from Mary Kay cosmetics credits her success to their decision to “take God as our partner.”
4. The guy who founded eHarmony is a Christian psychologist.
5. The founder and CEO of JetBlue is a devout Mormon.
6. The founder of Carl’s Jr. started a tradition at company meetings where they say a prayer and recite the “Pledge of Allegiance” before they begin.
7. In 2001, Katy Perry released a Christian album under the name Katy Hudson.
8. Most U2 songs have Christian themes.
9. Sylvestor Stallone is a seriously devout Christian and has appeared on The 700 Club.
10. The movie Rocky is FILLED with religious references.
11. Bob Dylan was a born-again Christian in the ’80s.
12. So is Chuck Norris.
13. Chris Tucker became born again after filming Money Talks in 1997.
14. Jane Fonda was raised an atheist but became a born-again Christian after divorcing Ted Turner.
15. Alice Cooper believes every word of the Bible literally.
16. Gary Busey became born again after a motorcycle accident.
17. Sixpence None the Richer is a Christian band.
18. After Hurricane Katrina, Mr. T gave away all his gold jewelry because of his Christian faith.
19. George Foreman is an ordained minister with his own weekly church services.
20. Bow Wow is also a born-again Christian.
21. The founder of the Marriott hotel chain was a devout Mormon.
22. Stephen Colbert teaches Sunday school.
23. Bear Grylls is also a devout Christian.
24. The world’s largest chicken company, Tyson, employs a group of chaplains who minister in the work place.
25. Chris Martin of Coldplay didn’t lose his virginity until he was 22 because of “religious issues.”
26. Jessica Simpson waited until she married Nick Lachey to have sexual relations.
27. So did Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon.
28. Jon Adams had a dog named “Satan.”
29. “In God We Trust” became the U.S.’s motto in 1956 when President Eisenhower signed it into law.
30. In 1954, “under God” was added to the “Pledge of Allegiance” by President Eisenhower as well. FYI, he was baptized just a year before that.
31. Jiminy Cricket’s initials in Pinocchio may be a hidden nod to Jesus Christ.
32. Snow White eating the apple may be a hidden reference to the fall of the Garden of Eden.
33. The Little Debbie company statement begins with “The McKee family acknowledges the providence of God in our continued success.”
34. Fieldy, the bassist from Korn, is now a devoted Christian.
35. Ben Stein is a creationist. Ben Stein is also Jewish but this fact is just too good not to include.
36. It says “John 3:16” on the bottom of Sweet Frog frozen yogurt cups.
38. Sufjan Stevens is a devout Christian who regularly attends mass in Brooklyn.
39. Tom Chappell, the CEO and founder of Tom’s brands, received a degree at the Harvard Divinity School and almost left his job for a life in ministry.
40. Kel Mitchell now works as a professional Christian.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›