25. Billy Bob Thornton in “Love Actually”
He was the British caricature of a U.S. president: bold, arrogant, and horny.
24. Luke Wilson in “Idiocracy”
He lied to us about AT&T’s cell phone coverage. Never forget.
23. Mark Harmon in “Chasing Liberty”
Real Presidents comb their hair.
22. Alan Alda in “Canadian Bacon”
His incompetency nearly started a nuclear war with Canada.
21. Dennis Quaid in “American Dreamz”
Because having a president judge American Idol is terrifyingly plausible.
20. Kelsey Grammer in “Swing Vote”
He possesses the kind of smugness only world leaders are born with.
19. Danny Glover in “2012”
He’s getting too old to save the world from the damn Mayan apocalypse.
18. Tim Robbins in “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me”
He laughed in the face of evil… Doctor. Evil.
17. Michael Keaton in “First Daughter”
Because he’s still the best Batman.
16. Leslie Nielsen in “Scary Movie 4”
Because we all know if Ja Rule was pulling the strings behind the scenes we’d never be in this mess.
15. Gene Hackman in “Absolute Power”
Is there anything more presidential than accidentally murdering your mistress?
14. Chris Rock in “Head of State”
Bernie Mac was his running mate.
13. Lloyd Bridges in “Hot Shots Part Deux”
Converting a bust of Lincoln into a cookie jar takes creativity.
12. George Clooney in “Spy Kids 3-D”
Because when Clooney asks you to jump, every man, woman, and child asks, “How high?”
11. Terry Crews in “Idiocracy”
Does this picture need a caption?
10. Jack Nicholson in “Mars Attacks”
He fought aliens…and lost.
9. Michael Douglas in “The American President”
He looks good in a suit?
8. Kevin Kline in “Dave”
Presidential look-alike who proves that Will Ferrell could have stepped in for George W. Bush and no one would have noticed!
7. Gene Hackman in “Welcome to Mooseport”
Ray Ramano never stood a chance.
6. John Travolta in “Primary Colors”
The master of implied unpretentious sincerity. He makes you forget his philandering ways with a wink and a smile.
3. Martin Sheen in “The West Wing”
He won a Noble Prize in economics and smoked a cigarette in the National Cathedral.
2. Morgan Freeman in “Deep Impact”
He calmly presided over the country when an imminent asteroid attack threatened humanity.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.