1. New York City > Chicago Suburbs
2. The Talkboy
Also know as the greatest movie prop of all time.
8. Kevin’s Loving, and Not at All Creepy, Relationship with the Bird Lady
9. The Fact That the Bird Lady Lived in the Attic of Carnegie Hall
BONUS: Brenda Fricker’s maternal instincts were also showcased in Angels in the Outfield as Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s foster mom.
13. “Little Moe with the Gimpy Leg…”
Outwitting the admittedly dim-witted Plaza staff is still more impressive than tricking the pizza delivery guy.
15. Extinguish Head in Kerosine-Filled Toilet > Snow
16. Kevin Goes Sightseeing with a Polaroid Camera
18. The Fact that Someone Thought This Was a Human Being…
19. The Cab Drivers Were Terrifying*
Which instilled a fear of cabs, and therefore forcing an entire generation to either walk or learn the subway system.
23. John Williams’ typically wonderful beautiful score “Christmas Star.”
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›