1. New York City > Chicago Suburbs
2. The Talkboy
Also know as the greatest movie prop of all time.
8. Kevin’s Loving, and Not at All Creepy, Relationship with the Bird Lady
9. The Fact That the Bird Lady Lived in the Attic of Carnegie Hall
BONUS: Brenda Fricker’s maternal instincts were also showcased in Angels in the Outfield as Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s foster mom.
13. “Little Moe with the Gimpy Leg…”
Outwitting the admittedly dim-witted Plaza staff is still more impressive than tricking the pizza delivery guy.
15. Extinguish Head in Kerosine-Filled Toilet > Snow
16. Kevin Goes Sightseeing with a Polaroid Camera
18. The Fact that Someone Thought This Was a Human Being…
19. The Cab Drivers Were Terrifying*
Which instilled a fear of cabs, and therefore forcing an entire generation to either walk or learn the subway system.
23. John Williams’ typically wonderful beautiful score “Christmas Star.”
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›