A message from the royal baby to all the commoners.
And here’s Kate and Will with their lovely little boy George
HuffPostUK Pic Desk
THEN & NOW: The Duke & Duchess with their first son and Princess Diana & Charles with William http://t.co/vyrArzTWsc
Well played, Private Eye
How can you tell when there’s about to be a royal baby? When they start crowning. I’ll be here all week.
Breaking News! Buckingham Palace announce the name of the royal baby!
Lovely spoof wrap of The Times from @TheMediaTweets here:
Nothing says “party time” like an official easel #royalbabyboy
what if the #RoyalBaby was announced like this?
The Media Blog
BBC pointing out the #RoyalBaby has been born on a full moon. Not sure if they’re suggesting it’s a werewolf. We may not know for a while.
Interesting insight into the news priorities of the British public. #RoyalBaby
Best joke so far? RT @thegianttweets Prince William’s heir is falling out.
Dear William and Kate, when your baby arrives please re-enact the scene from the Lion King #RoyalBaby
Royal baby’s definitely on the way. William’s just been spotted with this guy.
The official easel. We really are a marvellously bonkers country…
One major reason to get your royal baby news from the Guardian â€¦
Stuck a tenner on the royal baby being called dean
Classy Kate Middleton fan art of the day
Is it the law that all journalism today must include reference to royal baby? Am wondering because am just finishing blog on audit reform
I’m guessing when this royal baby arrives, we’ll all hear about it first on here, from the twitter patter of tiny feet.
Extremely unfortunate royal baby news ticker juxtaposition - via @johnestevens
Update: The site is actually called TheBump.com, go check it out.
The media frantically watching for the traditional sign the baby’s been born which is grey smoke issuing from the royal vagina.
41. How the internet will look the day the royal baby is born.
Angry Flat Cap
American news outlets struggling to understand why Brits aren’t excited about the royal baby. Made them a flowchart.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️