5. Jessie J.
Now she’s a well known pop star, then she was Blousey Brown in a stage school production of Bugsy Malone.
8. Louis Tomlinson, One Direction.
Another One Direction cutie. Loving that bowl cut, Louis.
16. Rochelle Humes, The Saturdays.
Before The Saturdays existed Rochelle Humes was in S Club 8, otherwise known as S Club Juniors.
17. Frankie Sandford, The Saturdays.
As was her bandmate Frankie Sandford. They’ve known each other a long time!
24. Kimberley Walsh, Girls Aloud.
She’s the epitome of style and grace now, but as a child Kimberley appeared in a toilet roll advert while sitting on the loo. Nice.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›