1. Harry Styles, One Direction.
3. Una Healy, The Saturdays.
4. Cher Lloyd.
Pre X Factor and make-up.
5. Jessie J.
Now she’s a well known pop star, then she was Blousey Brown in a stage school production of Bugsy Malone.
6. Ed Sheeran.
7. Jay Z
8. Louis Tomlinson, One Direction.
Another One Direction cutie. Loving that bowl cut, Louis.
9. Jordan Stephens, Rizzle Kicks.
10. Nicole Scherzinger.
12. Professor Green.
13. Mollie King, The Saturdays.
15. Niall Horan, One Direction.
16. Rochelle Humes, The Saturdays.
Before The Saturdays existed Rochelle Humes was in S Club 8, otherwise known as S Club Juniors.
17. Frankie Sandford, The Saturdays.
As was her bandmate Frankie Sandford. They’ve known each other a long time!
18. Lady Gaga.
20. Liam Payne, One Direction.
21. Olly Murs.
22. Zayn Malik, One Direction.
23. Rita Ora.
24. Kimberley Walsh, Girls Aloud.
She’s the epitome of style and grace now, but as a child Kimberley appeared in a toilet roll advert while sitting on the loo. Nice.