1. Are you unsure of his “real” name?
2. Biggie Shorty from Pootie Tang?
3. Did you recently enjoy watching him fall into water?
4. Sad Draper in hat?
Fun Fact: Don is never sad when wearing a hat.
5. Gene Herman?
7. The guy from 30 Rock? No no no 3rdddd Rock…
8. Chuck or “Charles” Norris was a close second
9. Honorable mention…the French.
Tom never played a character named Alex - not a once!
10. Much Respect…
11. Did she play Mona Lisa Vito?
“The car that made these two, equal-length tire marks had positraction. You can’t make those marks without positraction, which was not available on the ‘64 Buick Skylark!” - Mona
12. Things Larry David doesn’t care about…
13. Would you rather see Michael Douglas in “Anchor Man” or Will Ferrell in “Falling Down”?
14. Believable Hobbit, not so much as a Soccer Hooligan…
15. Professor Keenbean from 1994’s Ri¢hie Ri¢h?
16. Kevin Franklin?
House Guest (1995)
17. Victor Garber…
18. Allie Calhoun?
Gena Rowlands played older Rachel McAdams in the Notebook…
19. What Grandma Muppet (babies) face most likely resembled?
20. Young Obi-Wan?
Why were they all Icelandic males?
22. Is it the Dad from Family Ties?
23. Charlize Theron as Rita Leeds (Arrested Development)
24. Faces you make when you lose “Guess Who” or an election….
25. The Who’s
26. The Celebs
27. For your Pinning Pleasure…
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.