1. Having Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak would be the coolest thing ever.
2. This wondrous cloak gives people permission to do whatever they want without anyone ever seeing them.
3. If you had the invisibility cloak, you could poke fun at your enemies and have total control over their bodies…
Should I drag my bully in the snow? Absolutely.
4. Or you could sneak onto the new Tina Fey and Amy Poehler movie set…
And sniff Tina’s beautiful hair. Which probably smells like heaven.
5. Perhaps you’d listen to conversations that weren’t meant for your ears…
Which can be extremely entertaining.
6. And you could even crash the Academy Awards and be in the presence of Hollywood’s A-listers.
Meryl! Denzel! JLaw!
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›