1. Having Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak would be the coolest thing ever.
2. This wondrous cloak gives people permission to do whatever they want without anyone ever seeing them.
3. If you had the invisibility cloak, you could poke fun at your enemies and have total control over their bodies…
Should I drag my bully in the snow? Absolutely.
4. Or you could sneak onto the new Tina Fey and Amy Poehler movie set…
And sniff Tina’s beautiful hair. Which probably smells like heaven.
5. Perhaps you’d listen to conversations that weren’t meant for your ears…
Which can be extremely entertaining.
6. And you could even crash the Academy Awards and be in the presence of Hollywood’s A-listers.
Meryl! Denzel! JLaw!
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.