1. Having Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak would be the coolest thing ever.
2. This wondrous cloak gives people permission to do whatever they want without anyone ever seeing them.
3. If you had the invisibility cloak, you could poke fun at your enemies and have total control over their bodies…
Should I drag my bully in the snow? Absolutely.
4. Or you could sneak onto the new Tina Fey and Amy Poehler movie set…
And sniff Tina’s beautiful hair. Which probably smells like heaven.
5. Perhaps you’d listen to conversations that weren’t meant for your ears…
Which can be extremely entertaining.
6. And you could even crash the Academy Awards and be in the presence of Hollywood’s A-listers.
Meryl! Denzel! JLaw!
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.