1. Having Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak would be the coolest thing ever.
2. This wondrous cloak gives people permission to do whatever they want without anyone ever seeing them.
3. If you had the invisibility cloak, you could poke fun at your enemies and have total control over their bodies…
Should I drag my bully in the snow? Absolutely.
4. Or you could sneak onto the new Tina Fey and Amy Poehler movie set…
And sniff Tina’s beautiful hair. Which probably smells like heaven.
5. Perhaps you’d listen to conversations that weren’t meant for your ears…
Which can be extremely entertaining.
6. And you could even crash the Academy Awards and be in the presence of Hollywood’s A-listers.
Meryl! Denzel! JLaw!
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›