We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share with us the corniest joke they’ve ever heard. Here are the hilarious results.
1. What do you call it when Batman skips church?
Submitted by Uyen-Phuong Nguyen (Facebook).
2. What do you call a group of unorganized cats?
Submitted by Pete Robles (Facebook).
3. What disease do you get when you decorate for Christmas?
Submitted by brianb4c9f72667.
4. Why don’t they play poker in the jungle?
Submitted by Chris Osborne (Facebook).
5. How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
Submitted by eisleychick.
6. Why didn’t the toilet paper cross the road?
Submitted by joew30.
7. Why did the stadium get hot after the game?
Submitted by ethanp4f16e8e76.
8. What do you call the Children of the Corn’s father?
Submitted by Rob McNeely (Facebook).
9. Why did the bicycle fall over?
Submitted by brittneywolf13.
10. What did the duck say to the bartender?
Submitted by CashmereCardigan.
11. What do you call bees that produce milk?
Submitted by alfonsodanielm.
12. Why does Snoop Dogg use an umbrella?
Submitted by Jennifer Venneri (Facebook).
13. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
Submitted by Nikita Khripunov (Facebook).
14. Why can’t ghosts have babies?
Submitted by Michelle Runyo (Facebook).
15. How does a squid go into battle?
Submitted by elizapep.
16. What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay?
Submitted by jenniferm4bb8c2197.
17. What’s a pepper that won’t leave you alone?
18. How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
Submitted by Jesse Meyer (Facebook).
19. Why was the mermaid wearing seashells?
Submitted by portersthumb.
20. How did the hipster burn his tongue?
Submitted by christineb53.
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›