9. Logan Echolls, Veronica Mars
Logan sort of seemed to have a soft side, occasionally, despite his penchant for organizing and filming bum fights. When he hooked up with Veronica you wanted to forget about how terrible he was, but it was…kind of hard to do.
8. Puck, Glee
Puck looks pretty decent in a Mohawk and has his redemptive moments, but on the whole he lacks the heart usually required by the wearing of so many accessories.
7. Jess Mariano, Gilmore Girls
If you’re so tough that you can get Rory Gilmore to skip school, cheat on her BF, and miss her own mom’s graduation, you have earned that edgy wrist cuff, my friend.
6. Shawn Hunter, Boy Meets World
The MOST sensitive bad boy. Possibly too sensitive.
5. Jordan Catalano, My So-Called Life
Why would you go with Brian Krakow when THIS guy’s over here smoldering in a choker?
4. Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead
A necklace made of cut-off zombie ears is probably the ultimate in bad boy accessories. Daryl Dixon’s other accessories of choice are his crossbow, a poncho, and being covered, amazingly, in dirt.
3. Cappie, Greek
Greek’s resident frat alterna-bro, Cappie, gets points for wearing AS MUCH carefully arranged jewelry as he did (seriously, so much) and still seeming laid-back and cool. His badness typically veered more toward childish pranksterism than anything all that noble, but oh, the way he looked at Casey Cartwright whenever she couldn’t be his. *flutters eyelashes*
2. Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel might have looked good in eyeliner, but Bad Spike wins out over Bad Angel every day of the week. His accessories (most often complemented with a long leather duster) seemed secondary to his sexy voice, compelling bone structure, and dark wit.
1. Ryan Atwood, The O.C.
Ryan Atwood is the unquestionable champion of over-accessorized bad boys, not least of all because he eventually ditched the choker and arm cuff and let his aura smolder all on its own. Still, when he stood at the bottom of that driveway in that necklace and deep V, seeming like the manliest possible 25-year-old playing 17 years old there ever was, we started swooning and haven’t stopped since.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›