1. You’ll never be able to hear this song without picturing, like, exploding organs ever again.
2. You’ve gotten into actual arguments about whether bearded Grissom or beardless Grissom is best.
(OBVIOUSLY THE ANSWER IS BEARDED GRISSOM)
3. The lab tech flirtation between Hodges and Simms was your Jim and Pam.
4. You can tell which season you’re watching by Greg’s haircut. How much bleach? How much spike or swoop?
6. You know that Nick Stokes is the unlikeliest softie of the whole group.
7. Catching a rerun of one of the Miniature Killer episodes feels like finding buried treasure.
And yes, of course you went to the traveling CSI science museum exhibit and took pictures of the Miniature Killer room props.
8. When Catherine Willows said this, you felt like she mostly meant you.
10. The O.C.’s Julie Cooper IS dominatrix Lady Heather. They are one and the same.
11. You can hear Sara Sidle’s deep gravelly-voiced wisecracks in your head.
13. When the writers gave Hodges a “genetic quirk” that lets him smell otherwise-undetectable cyanide, you were like, “Sure.”
14. You show off by saying “GSR” as much as possible. Nobody is impressed.
15. And you know that on CSI: Las Vegas, the acronym “GSR” has TWO meanings.
And one of them is sexyyyyyy.
17. You’re pretty convinced you could fill in for any real-life CSI who might be out sick or something.
You’re like, “Just give me a pair of gloves.”