6. Craftily weave through the crowds to get on that fully packed 6 train.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way, and it usually involves contorting your body for four stops.
13. Ride bikes in traffic, during blizzards, with no helmet on.
Extra points if you wear headphones like the brave soul pictured above.
17. Wait for hours to watch the ball drop on New Year’s.
How do they pee?
18. NOT wait for hours to watch the ball drop on New Year’s.
Then again, it’s so iconic! Shouldn’t everyone go at least once?
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.