1. This is Buzz from 1990’s Home Alone, the greatest movie of all time.
2. He had a pet tarantula and pondered if “French babes shave their pits.”
3. The actor who played Buzz is named Devin Ratray. He was 13 when he appeared in Home Alone (and later Home Alone 2), and now he’s 36.
4. Since Home Alone, he’s had a few others roles on shows like Law & Order, Supernatural and The Good Wife.
5. In 2007, a documentary film crew followed Ratray’s attempts to win the heart of US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
6. In the film, Ratray uses ‘love disks’ — love letters set to music and images—to serenade Rice and traveled from New York to Alabama, Denver, Palo Alto and Washington DC to court her.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›