1. Professor George Falconer in “A Single Man”
Hipster frames? Check. Silver-fox coif? Check. Even hotter because he has sad eyes? Triple check.
2. Martha and George in “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?”
Their heated bickering makes these two professors hotter. Something not even Lindsay Lohan’s interpretation in Liz & Dick can ruin.
3. Professor Jules Hilbert in “Stranger than Fiction”
The film was forgettable, but Dustin Hoffman in a tie is knot. (See what we did there?)
4. Prof. Grady Tripp in “Wonder Boys”
Michael Douglas, we’d like to stay after class for some private tutoring. Also, we’re allergic to clothes, so please take that fancy scarf off.
5. Bridges and Babs in “The Mirror Has Two Faces”
Two Columbia University professors + a bow tie = one sexy pair.
6. Dr. Lee in “Drumline”
Sorry, our tongues just fell out of our heads. Thank you, Orlando Jones!
7. Professor John Nash in “A Beautiful Mind”
Sometimes the crazy ones are the hottest, that’s just a fact of life!
8. Professor Callahan in “Legally Blonde”
He sexually harasses Elle Woods to no avail, but what we’re suggesting is…maybe he can try it on us instead?
Yes, that is a young Michael Caine and he’s rocking a glorious beard.
10. Dr. Henry “Indiana” Jones Jr. in “Raiders of the Lost Ark”
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot and killed by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.