1. Why not watch a bunch of fluffy and drooling pups paling around during “Puppy Bowl IX” on Animal Planet?
It starts airing at 3 p.m. on the east coast and repeats throughout the day. So, in theory, you could actually pass out from a cute overload. (And make sure to catch the Kitten Halftime show!)
2. “Bring It On: All or Nothing” is airing on ABC Family.
It stars Hayden Panettiere and Solange. Did we mention that Rihanna is also in this one and she plays…herself. She is Rihanna playing Rihanna as only Rihanna can.
3. “The Walking Dead” is having a lively marathon on AMC.
So you can get your fill of brains, running from the undead, and all the gore in the world to wash away the memory of football even being a thing.
4. And for those who want a sexy little romp in the desert, there’s “Sex and the City 2” on TBS, like always.
5. How about the “High School Musical” marathon on Disney?
Who doesn’t want to see Zac Efron in cute gym shorts?!
6. Or you could learn how to “Catch a Predator” with Chris Hansen during the MSNBC marathon.
7. Or you can get your “Dance Moms” fix with the Lifetime Real Women network.
If you didn’t already know, that is a real channel.
8. There’s a “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami” marathon too…
And Kim poses a lot of great questions.
9. Actually, forget it, everyone just watch this “Golden Girls” marathon on Hallmark.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›