1. You wish you could rock an XL T-shirt and shorts every day at work.
2. You still get the urge to craft sorority swag.
Even though you clearly have enough.
6. This is your reaction when people say you paid for your friends:
10. But, seriously, this is your best look.
The Skinny Arm is your go-to.
12. You never stop reminding people which celebrity was a member of your sorority.
Elizabeth Banks is a Tri-Delt for life!
13. You loved your philanthropy and you still volunteer for the cause.
14. You find ways to apply what you learned in your sorority to your day-to-day life.
You still sink island cups on celeb shots like it’s your job.
15. You refuse to throw away your old formal dresses.
On the off-chance you’ll be asked to chaperone.
16. You are always finding new uses for your old sorority shirts.
17. After a few glasses of wine you start singing your old pledge song.
19. Whenever you meet a new sister, you bust out the secret handshake.
Instant best friends!
20. You can hardly remember your bank account number but you’ll never forget your chapter’s history.
21. All of your bridesmaids were your sorority sisters.
And you told them in college they were going to be.
22. You’re always trying to get celebrities to throw your sorority symbol.
Macklemore loves getting “kited.”
23. You keep a photo like this framed on your desk at work.
And you never thought twice about the absurdity of posing around giant letters in public.
24. If you see your sorority animal, you have to take a picture with it.
25. After all this time, you still feel uncomfortable around girls from your rival sorority.
26. Now engagement announcements seem boring compared with a candle pass.
27. You really wish you could trade your board meetings for chapter meetings.
Especially on casual chapter nights.
28. All your friends are having babies, but these girls will always be your “babies”:
There’s nothing like the excitement of bid day!
29. You prefer your sorority big sister to your actual big sister.
30. You miss your complicated sorority family, even if you could barely keep track of them.
31. Sure, you love your new apartment, but this will forever be the best place you ever lived:
32. Sometimes you wear your sorority colors when you’re feeling particularly nostalgic.
33. Sorority alumni events are the highlight of your weekends.
Thousands of miles from your school and you’re still making friends through your sorority!
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›